• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circumcision

africanspurs

Justin Edinburgh
HIgh guys

some help needed, please is it possible fo someone to point me in the direction of the best infabt circumcision practitioner they know about?

or some how i can find someone ?

help would really be appreciated

Re: INfant circumcision. The best one

I knew a great one but he started to lose his eyesight and ended up getting the sack...

I think there's a place in Harley street called Skinners or another one in North London on Fore street

Ahhh Child mutilation lets see how this one unfolds

FFS. With Notmegov on this one. If anyone actually could open their mind enough to consider what they are doing. It is indeed the mutilation of another human being that you are supposed to care for, to protect. Absolutely foobar. Child abuse and neglect in its simplest forms. I'm afraid any use of religion or faith based nonsense to justify this barbarism will fall entirely on deaf ears. 8-[

Two five year old boys are standing at the potty to pee.

When one says, " Your thing doesn't have any skin on it!"

" I've been circumcised." Says the second boy.

" What does that mean?"

"It means they cut the skin off the end."

" How old were you when it was cut off?"

" My mom said that I was two days old."

" Did it hurt?"

" You bet it hurt, I couldn't walk for a year!"

Wait till Roland gets a hold of the OP, he's going to have a heart attack.

On topic, circumsition is such a beautiful thing to do to your kid

1459010246.jpg

Its still mutilation of a baby no matter if the woman of the world like it or not, let the person make that choice when they are a Adult.

My piece is so sensitive and women have never stoped loving it - its the best thing that's ever happened too me and I had no say in the matter

Its still mutilation of a baby no matter if the woman of the world like it or not, let the person make that choice when they are a Adult.
a

As a Jew I have no choice in the matter, I follow G-ds commandment, as we have done for thousands of years.

So much potential in a thread, yet so little controversy. So, Christopher Hitchens:

[video=youtube;Xx_ov2NiNo4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx_ov2NiNo4[/video]

Circumcision part starts after a couple of minutes, but the first part provides some context. Well worth watching imo.

http://circumcisionlondon.co.uk/

The women of the world will thank you in about twenty years time!

+1.... Indeed they will! 9 out of 10 prefer it

I'm sure there are muslims who say that 9 out of 10 men prefer mutilated women. So what? Does that make female genital mutilation right?

My piece is so sensitive and women have never stoped loving it - its the best thing that's ever happened too me and I had no say in the matter

Obviously this is completely illogical. You have no idea what would have happened if you weren't circumcised...

You're right, you had no say in the matter. If you as an adult wanted that procedure you should obviously be free to chose it.

a

As a Jew I have no choice in the matter, I follow G-ds commandment, as we have done for thousands of years.

At what point does the "GHod told me to do it" excuse stop working? I'm assuming you agree that it stops at some point?

I'd say it stops well before an unnecessary surgical operation is performed on an infant.

The argument from antiquity is as much use in this discussion as it was when people were discussing abolition and equality between genders.

"At what point does the "GHod told me to do it" excuse stop working? I'm assuming you agree that it stops at some point?

I'd say it stops well before an unnecessary surgical operation is performed on an infant.

The argument from antiquity is as much use in this discussion as it was when people were discussing abolition and equality between genders.[/QUOTE]

You have a right to believe what you want and to circumcise or not as you choose. I don't criticize your choice. I am an observant Jew, therefore I follow the traditions and teachings of my religion. End of.

"At what point does the "GHod told me to do it" excuse stop working? I'm assuming you agree that it stops at some point?

The argument from antiquity is as much use in this discussion as it was when people were discussing abolition and equality between genders.

You have a right to believe what you want and to circumcise or not as you choose. I don't criticize your choice. I am an observant Jew, therefore I follow the traditions and teachings of my religion. End off.[/QUOTE]

There. Nicely fixed.

I had it done when I was 6. Cried at the time, only because I was wearing MC Hammer trousers for a day or so. Not had a problem with the chap since, looks rather handsome actually...

Back