• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Carlos Vinicius

Has any team been good defensively ?
villa are the only team To keep clean sheets so far

Yeh but we have not been good for a while now, the leagues failings does not take away from the fact that Toby does not have long left, and Dier and Sanchez have in general been poor together.

We should address CB, we are stacked in every other area.

Sounds a great deal, the loan fee is also knocked off the purchase price if we exercise it. Never heard of him but sounds decent by the comments in this thread.

Yeh but we have not been good for a while now, the leagues failings does not take away from the fact that Toby does not have long left, and Dier and Sanchez have in general been poor together.

We should address CB, we are stacked in every other area.
Yeah can’t argue with that
I do wonder how much time players get to work on defence with games coming thick and fast will affect things
But as I say all teams are struggling in defence IMO
If we can get better at it naturally we will be better as a side

Yeah can’t argue with that
I do wonder how much time players get to work on defence with games coming thick and fast will affect things
But as I say all teams are struggling in defence IMO
If we can get better at it naturally we will be better as a side

Yeh it must be tough, the issue is we cant throw up a clean sheet, I think its 7 now without. Others are at least getting the odd one.

I suppose as long as we are winning but I worry about the stern tests to come with our CBs

I don’t understand why Benfica have let him go on loan for 3m, when they signed him on a 5 year contract just last year and he scored 18 goals for them?!

They are out CL
Portuguese league is destroyed financially by Covid
They actually have two other strikers
Having played for Spurs in the PL potentially raises his profile so even if we don't buy, they will likely get a better price that if he stayed
They get 3M and save his wages for the year ..

Works for both parties ..

Must admit i know very little about this guy, but for what he is going to cost (3 mill on loan) its has to be a great move. If he does well and we sign him on a permanent deal we get the loan fee knocked off the price.

We have had a great window and the team now has plenty of options to progress.

Must admit i know very little about this guy, but for what he is going to cost (3 mill on loan) its has to be a great move. If he does well and we sign him on a permanent deal we get the loan fee knocked off the price.

We have had a great window and the team now has plenty of options to progress.

One final piece to fit in, that new CB, and it has to be the the best window for a long long time

I like that we could potentially play him as a focal point up front with Kane withdrawn but central behind him and the two of Son, Bale, Bergwijn or Moura on the sides.

Back