• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bruno Uvini

Spursalot

Jimmy McCormick
S?úo Paulo defender Bruno Uvini on loan until the end of the season

'Tottenham Hotspur have reached an agreement to take S?úo Paulo defender Bruno Uvini on loan until the end of the season.
The Premier League outfit will have to option to sign Uvini on a permanent contract, assuming that the 20-year-old impresses in his short spell at White Hart Lane.

''It's a great opportunity that came up and I couldn't let it pass me,'' Uvini told S?úo Paulo's official website.

''Tottenham are a big club with worldwide exposure, and they've asked me to present myself.

''I have just over three months to adapt myself to English football, to the club and the culture. I will grow up a lot in my professional and personal life with this choice.''

Bruno is expected to fly in to London tomorrow to sign his contract with Spurs.'

http://www.sambafoot.com/en/news/28455_tottenham_agree_loan_deal_for_sao_paulo_s_bruno_uvini.html

Young brazilian defender? Sandro can hopefully help him bed in and we'll have to see how he does, would be nice to have him on the bench for stevenage.. if possible..

Perhaps not the most reputable source, but i am seeing it pop up all over the place..

Last edited:
The loan window is still open, we cant play him in the league only in cups and friendlies though. More likely a try before you buy deal. Also like sandro before him he is the U20 captain.

The loan window is still open, we cant play him in the league only in cups and friendlies though. More likely a try before you buy deal. Also like sandro before him he is the U20 captain.

Are you sure about that? After all you don't have to register players under the age of 21...

He won't be able to play in the league because according to PL rules we have to hold the players registration before the window closes. Only exception is players who are not registered at a club when the window shuts.

I'm surprised if he can even play in the cups.

I'm pretty sure this was the guy I posted a link from the Daily Mail about 3/4 weeks ago saying we were in for him.

Well played the Daily Mail....

I'm pretty sure this was the guy I posted a link from the Daily Mail about 3/4 weeks ago saying we were in for him.

Well played the Daily Mail....

Looking around it seems that a lot of teams were interested...

Including arsenal.. heh...

The reason this is a trial is the lack of top level first team football the guy has played.
Only 8 senior appearance in the Brazilian League: 1 start and 7 subs appearances.
He did captain Brazil in their u20 world cup campaign.

299966517-21082011050834.jpg

That's him getting the cup

[video=youtube;47pWNP9w25U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47pWNP9w25U[/video]

There you go, he can even hold a puppy

Imagine how good you have to be to play for Brazil aged 20

Imagine how good you have to be to captain Brazil aged 20

Pretty impressive stuff

Just think of how hard it is to get into the national team in a country like Brazil... and then imagine how good you have to be to captain the national team

This is no Alton Thelwell we're talking about here

Imagine how good you have to be to play for Brazil aged 20

Imagine how good you have to be to captain Brazil aged 20

Pretty impressive stuff

Just think of how hard it is to get into the national team in a country like Brazil... and then imagine how good you have to be to captain the national team

This is no Alton Thelwell we're talking about here
It's the u20s? Or does my sarcasm detector need some tuning?

Agreed, but as punk mentioned earlier, Sandro was also the U20 captain, so if that is the caliber of player we are looking at, maybe there's something in this player. As it's just a loan, there's really no risk on our part as we evaluate whether the player adds anything to the squad.

I'm being serious

There must be so much competition to get into the national teams at any level in Brazil

Imagine being a Brazilian bloke and having a son and thinking "I want him to play in the national team one day, at any level"

Just how impossible would that be?

The fella must be darn good, that's all I'm saying

It's not like he got in the Northern Irish B Team

Back