• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Board Issues

Wriggly

Banned
I assume the continual slow performance, the the sluggish perfomance when using the board, and the totally random Server 500 errors even trying to get on the board are due to work being carried out ?

It,s not just you lot. Mods too.
I seem to be having a compatibility issue with I.E.8 Anyone else?
I can sometimes access via phone, like now, and got on, albeit very slow, via Google chrome at home, but nothing via I.E.
Couldnt even post this in mods section!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk

Yep. The 500 errors are usually due to me restarting IIS or SQL. The sluggishness needs to be resolved.

I don't know much about stress-testing MySQL so I ran a test against MSSQL and it passed with flying colours. I'll delve a little closer into the IIS settings later today.

Has anyone run the IS67890877 or the MSSHSFKJS? There is also the KJKUEHFJHEOI78675474 which is also a test that should be done.

Have to say Scara, at the moment the board is pretty much unusable... Or at least, I haven't got the patience to use it. Had problems with IE, Chrome and Safari and I think my quickest page load so far has been about 3-5 seconds.

I think its working fine now. Yesterday was bad but its smoother today than yesterday

The old board had the function of viewing all unread posts, which I used a lot. Is there any chance of something similar being done here? New Posts up in the top left isn't quite the same thing.

I also find that the skip to first unread post button quite often will take me half way down a thread I haven't read yet.

Other than that, top work Scara

Is the mobile version going to return to how it was when this site was created last weekend? I prefer the full site option but it keeps reverting back to the mobile phone version.

Back