• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Axel Witsel

We will need to be serious and €18m is just an anti, we will need to be closer to €30m for any chance IMHO

I think we are just testing how cold the water is before going for a swim ;) lol.

Would like Witsel though as he does seem to be a very good player.

We have until 11 tonight to complete would have been hoping for a bit more noise about this.i assume he is in Belgium at the moment.

They want 70m euros according to reports.
Also, we can buy from Europe incl Russia until 6pm tomorrow but they can't buy any players post 11pm tonight.

They want 70m euros according to reports.
Also, we can buy from Europe incl Russia until 6pm tomorrow but they can't buy any players post 11pm tonight.

I don't see them wanting 70m Euros tbh, they are in a position where they need to get some foreign players of their books and fast or they will be paying them for nothing. They have 9 currently or so I read and they are only allowed 6 plus I think they have an issue regarding FFP that they could with sorting out so it is definitely doable but not at the price we have offered so far if it is true.

Could see us clinching it at around £18/£20m so about 25/26m Euros. Would be a very good signing for us imo

I think we are just testing how cold the water is before going for a swim ;) lol.

Would like Witsel though as he does seem to be a very good player.

He's decent, but no more than £20m tops IMHO

I don't think we stand a hope in hell as they want silly money - they will see EPL and want mega bucks - city,ManU and Chelsea have set the bar

I agree with yiddo. Who do you think is better and gettable for us?

Not sure, it depends on the true reasons. Wetsel is ready to go and a good player but I doubt we are in the game budget wise - I'd go for a bit of experience with a Song type deal and let Dier learn his craft. But Song is going back to West Ham I believe, but that type of player.

Does us potentially spending all this money mean Eriksen is on the way out? If we're really trying for Witsel and Berahino ...

Does us potentially spending all this money mean Eriksen is on the way out? If we're really trying for Witsel and Berahino ...
or Lloris?
United are letting De Gea and Lindegaard leave today/tomorrow. I'm starting to be paranoid :mad:.

I don't think so. At the moment i think we're neutral on net spend this window. I suspect Lamela and Lennon and possibly Townsend will all go. That would mean we could spend £45m on a couple of players and end the window with a net spend of £10-12m (assuming 15m for Lamela 12m Townsend and 5-7m for Lennon)???

I don't see them wanting 70m Euros tbh, they are in a position where they need to get some foreign players of their books and fast or they will be paying them for nothing. They have 9 currently or so I read and they are only allowed 6 plus I think they have an issue regarding FFP that they could with sorting out so it is definitely doable but not at the price we have offered so far if it is true.

Could see us clinching it at around £18/£20m so about 25/26m Euros. Would be a very good signing for us imo

They can have more than 6, they just can't all play at once.

Back