• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alessandro Bastoni

They had a meeting with the club today. His agent said it straight after. Widely reported so seems pretty accurate.

Yes, I saw there was a meeting. Probably just my (mis)interpretation but that doesn't convince me that Inter have agreed not to sell him. It just reads like forked-tongue agent speak.

Yes, I saw there was a meeting. Probably just my (mis)interpretation but that doesn't convince me that Inter have agreed not to sell him. It just reads like forked-tongue agent speak.

Not sure what the purpose of that would be if he is leaving. He could have said after speaking with the club and them explaining their financial position we are sad to say that bastoni will probably leave the club this summer if a suitable bid comes in.

Saying he'll stay, then leaving would tinkle the fans off far more. Also put off any other bids.

Not sure what the purpose of that would be if he is leaving. He could have said after speaking with the club and them explaining their financial position we are sad to say that bastoni will probably leave the club this summer if a suitable bid comes in.

Saying he'll stay, then leaving would tinkle the fans off far more. Also put off any other bids.
Make it sound like the club are pushing him out

Last edited:
I know Inter have money issues but if Bastoni is as good as people on here seem to think, surely the question of selling him would never have come up for Inter? Surely they have other players they could sell instead of him? I know they will have to do that now as he wants to stay but that wasn’t the case before.

If we had to sell Kane would be the last person we would try to offload especially if he is claiming he doesn’t want to leave.

I know Inter have money issues but if Bastoni is as good as people on here seem to think, surely the question of selling him would never have come up for Inter? Surely they have other players they could sell instead of him? I know they will have to do that now as he wants to stay but that wasn’t the case before.

If we had to sell Kane would be the last person we would try to offload especially if he is claiming he doesn’t want to leave.
They don’t have many saleable assets as there an old side

This must put inter in a very questionable place as they need to raise significant funds to service the debt. With an inter fan being incredibly stubborn and refusing to help as he is too much of a pussy to move

What utter garbage. Because a player is happy at his club and does not want to move he is called a pussy. When a top player wants to leave a club to win trophies the fans accuse him of disloyalty, and Spurs fans in particular have a history of that.

You are just bitter because he does not want to sign for Spurs

Last edited:
Yeah. No.

This deal isn't happening. Inter are trying to drag the price into the ridiculous range and you just know Levy's not 'avin' it. Conte will be furious and probably gone within the mumph.

There's a lot of deja vu between this and Romero. That dragged on for months. with lots of apparent toing and froing (which was probably all invention).

What utter garbage. Because a player is happy at his club and does not want to move he is called a pussy. When a top player wants to leave a club to win trophies the fans accuse him of disloyalty, and Spurs fans in particular have a history of that.

You are just bitter because he does not want to sign for Spurs

Sure but at the same time the club he supposedly loves is in dire need of funds and he is one of the very few avenues to alleviating that. By all accounts both clubs and agent have all tried to make it happen but it seems he is ultra stubborn.

What happens to inter if they dont raise the money they owe this summer? I’m guessing bastoni the lover of inter doesnt even know or care!

Sure but at the same time the club he supposedly loves is in dire need of funds and he is one of the very few avenues to alleviating that. By all accounts both clubs and agent have all tried to make it happen but it seems he is ultra stubborn.

What happens to inter if they dont raise the money they owe this summer? I’m guessing bastoni the lover of inter doesnt even know or care!
What you and others who believed he would come don’t seem to consider is the Italian culture. How many Italians in their early 20s do you know who have moved to the Premier League? They tend to not move until more mature.

People sometimes seem to forget footballers are humans and not every decision is based on footballing matters. The way some were talking it was ‘Spurs have got an Italian manager, and Champions League football. Bastoni is bound to want to come’. It was never going to be as simple as that.

Thankfully Paratici would have got the message well before it came out in the media and we know he will have other options ready to pounce on….

The summer has barely started. They had a meeting and there seems to have been a conclusion. We have no way of actually knowing what Inter want or to what extent they want him out, if at all.

It seems he wants to stay at Inter, for whatever reasons. Fair play to him. Does not make him a "pussy".

Exactly, maybe he's just happy living in Milan, doing his thing, chilling with his mates etc. Nothing wrong with that.

Exactly, not everyone wants to move home for more money and possible bits of tin, being happy in your work is priceless.

He is ultra stubborn because he does not want to come to England when he is happy where he is? :rolleyes:

I find it fascinating that despite the fact that over 60% of players in the premier league are foreign only two are Italian. On the whole they do prefer to stay in Italy, I wonder while that is?
How many players from the Italian league come over and actually become successful in England? I know back in the 90’s and early 00’s we had a few but in the last 10 - 15 years?

Back