• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

This. A few years ago, our players were getting linked to Chelsea, Liverpool, ManU, and so on. That's just not happening now. Instead, the only realistic buyers are now the very top clubs in the football world -- Real, Barca, Bayern.

Keane and Berbatov, our two best attacking players, went to Liverpool and ManU in the same transfer window. Could you see that happening with Kane and Alli? Nope.

Still, like Bale, to be a stand-out player at Spurs, you now need to be pretty brick-hot. Not just "looks good in a mid-table side" like Ginola, but "would walk into any team in the world" brick-hot. And Levy put down a marker of €100m (or whatever it was). To be honest, if Dele keeps developing at his 2016 trajectory for the rest of this season, he's going to be truly world class come May...and I wouldn't blame him for moving to Madrid.

I'm just hoping that everyone keeps on failing to notice the excellence of Toby, Dier and Lloris. Move along, nothing to see here.

Don't forget China now, with it's crazy money! I don't think Alli would move now, he's only just started his top flight career, he's with a manager and team he loves playing with, there are no guarantees at Madrid.

Maybe mid to late twenties if he isn't having joy here.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I suggest you lot have a read of the Dele thread on Redcafe where they cut down the Spurs posters for daring to say he 'may' have made a bigger impact on the league than Martial.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

I suggest you lot have a read of the Dele thread on Redcafe where they cut down the Spurs posters for daring to say he 'may' have made a bigger impact on the league than Martial.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

I really like Martial but they are mad if they think he has been better this season. If they had anyone but Moanrinho they might be right, but no attacking creative player looks good in his teams.

Quiet game and scores two brilliant goals ... headers like that are brilliant as there so hard to do

He also had a quiet game vs Watford with our lowest touches and again two goals

He is possibly learning less is more some times and you don't have to be involved in everything

Dele has now become the second-fastest English midfielder to reach that landmark of goals 20 in the Premier League. Only Matt Le Tissier reached 20 goals in fewer games - and even then, it was only two games less

So 10 league goals now. That"s the same as for the whole of last season. We could have another golden boot contender on our hands if this form continues.
Regardless, we have one hell of a special player in the making here.

@SkySportsStatto
Since his debut for Spurs in Aug 2015, Dele Alli has more goals in all comps (20) than Ozil (17), Barkley (16), Mata (16) & Hazard (15) #PL

@Football_Tweet
Dele Alli in the Premier League:
52 games
20 goals
10 assists
He's just 20-years old!

@MisterChiping
Dele Alli is the first midfielder in Premier League history to score 3 braces in straight matchrounds.

@WindyCOYS
Dele made 93 sprints tonight - the next highest was Pedro with 86. He also ran 11.93km, second only to Eriksen (12.86km). Machine. #COYS

So 10 league goals now. That"s the same as for the whole of last season. We could have another golden boot contender on our hands if this form continues.
Regardless, we have one hell of a special player in the making here.
Agreed mate . Lets hope we can keep him away from Madrid- they are football's equivalent of Veruca Salt from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

3500.jpg

Quiet game and scores two brilliant goals ... headers like that are brilliant as there so hard to do

He also had a quiet game vs Watford with our lowest touches and again two goals

He is possibly learning less is more some times and you don't have to be involved in everything

Talked about this today in work. He's starting to be one of those players that even when he has a 'bad' game, impacts the game. Can only be a good sign of things to come.

Back