• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Leicester City (FA Cup)***

Real shame but more minutes for our second string + a few starters. Hopefully Mason, Dembele and Pritchard all return to give us more options.

Just need to manage Lloris, Alderweireld, Alli, Kane, Dier and Dembele carefully. The rest we can rotate and hopefully will be ok.

Credit to Leicester I suppose. Belief is a huge thing, and right now they feel they can get a result anywhere against anyone. Everything is running for them at the minute but they deserve it with the effort they put in
You don't work for the BBC by any chance?
;)

It was a good first half from us, followed by a poor 2nd. We should really have gone in at half-time winning, but we messed up on the set-piece.

Hopefully, rotating today will pay off for the mid-week league game. We'll rotate again for the replay I assume.

well i was disappointed we drew that game, when the camera panned over to poch on touchline when we got the pen and when kane impressively dispatched it, he looked like he had swallowed his chewing gum, like me he thought the last thing we need is an extra game when we have the waste of time europa cup also about to cause us a fixture headache.
Delighted that he did some rotations, from a psychological point of view I'm glad we didn;t lose, if only not to give leicester the upper hand for the MUCH MORE important game on wednesday.
I'm sure I'll get loads of "its better to win a trophy than to finish 4th" but we're building a stadium and if we want to get all the new millennials in before they defect to the death star, we also have to offer them champions league football and games against your madrid and barca, modern football is about economics, not cup runs, sad but true.

We have enough quality players to do a complete rotation. But we are missing a back up striker to focus the attack and play off.

I want Berahino but he is not what we need. I just want better quality competition for the three behind Kane as I think Eriksen has really gone off the boil. Lamela is doing well but not pulling up trees. And Chadli is Chadli. Does something every now and then and that is it. If not for Alli our attacking three would be really impotent.

Berahino and Pritchard can push that lot once townsend has gone. But we still need a BAck up striker.

the camera work on football has gone backwards. It's shaky, often out of focus and the what's with the camera panning the crowd, focusing on supporters or subs when the ball's in play. Truly, someone should be sacked, it's that bad!

I agree. I just read this craziness:

...technology for capturing a live sporting event in three dimensions. Then you can manipulate it to see different angles for critique and analysis. Not only will it make for madder March Madness and wilder World Cups, but it looks like a really useful tool for coaching and training.

http://www.cnet.com/uk/pictures/all-the-cool-new-gadgets-at-ces-2016-pictures/21/

As others have mentioned, awful direction of the TV coverage.

It seems that showing the bench, the crowd, a replay or seven, or a close up of a player is now more important than the live game itself.

Don't try and tell me the story of the game, just show me the game. I'll put the rest of the pieces together myself thank you.

Absolutely infuriating. Today was particularly bad.

I always smile when I recall that someone was asked to redefine the word Countryside, and offered 'assassinating Piers Morgan'.

It brought the house down. Possibly Stephen Fry, ISTR it was on HIGNFY, but might well have been ISIHAC

As others have mentioned, awful direction of the TV coverage.

It seems that showing the bench, the crowd, a replay or seven, or a close up of a player is now more important than the live game itself.

Don't try and tell me the story of the game, just show me the game. I'll put the rest of the pieces together myself thank you.

Absolutely infuriating. Today was particularly bad.

Surely there are fans of football (supporting many teams) who will feel the same as today, it was fudging ludicrous , pointless close ups of close up shots of facial expressions when you could hear the football had started. It may sound a tad dramatic but surely people who want to watch football may need to make it pretty clear that we don't want pointless 5th time slow mo replays or zoom ins on the same fat Leicester fan or Nabil bentaleb for that matter.

Who plans this brick?!?!

Back