• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics

Im going to read through each manifesto before voting. My key concerns are education as I have a boy starting primary school next year and the NHS.

Plenty of time my friend :)

Im not particularly bothered about immigration as I don't believe any party will ever truly get it under control again.

As a 31 year old with a good income no debts and in a good position financially im leaning towards conservative at the moment but im probably clouded by what mess labour made last time out.

I don't think Putin is going to invade Western Europe whether we have nukes or not. And us having Trident hasn't deterred him from invading the Ukraine and grabbing bits of it, or South Ossetia before that.. And we're in NATO, led by the yanks, who have enough nukes to blow up the world a million times over. So I don't really see the point of it, but I'm just a layman so...

Im going to read through each manifesto before voting. My key concerns are education as I have a boy starting primary school next year and the NHS.
Where's your ambition man?

Vote for lower taxes so you can afford to get him private healthcare and education ;)

I don't think Putin is going to invade Western Europe whether we have nukes or ng Trident hasn't deterred him from invading the Ukraine and grabbing bits of it, or South Ossetia before that.. And we're in NATO, led by the yanks, who have enough nukes to blow up the world a million times over. So I don't really see the point of it, but I'm just a layman so...

Strengthens our hand though. In an ideal world they wouldn't be needed, but would you really trust a global disarmament? I know I wouldn't at this moment in time

What a man of the people! Shows him up for what he really is...a manufactured suit. How can anybody, not know who their football team is? Villa or the Hammers, clearly he's a Rugby Union man and probably thought they were the same team, as they have the same colours. How would Cameron cope if either had to play Burnley?

Tosser.

Strengthens our hand though. In an ideal world they wouldn't be needed, but would you really trust a global disarmament? I know I wouldn't at this moment in time

Maybe, but when can we ever use them anyway? If it's against Putin's Russia, then all launching a nuke would do would be to commit suicide for the entire country, once they launch theirs in retaliation. If we didn't have them and Russia thought they could launch a nuke our way, they'd be committing suicide because the yanks would lob some their way (as we are in NATO). It's all a bit 'Yes Prime Minister' really.

I'm not too fussed either way (renewal or not) but I think it's a bit silly when people start talking about our nukes and Putin, like it really makes any difference for us. It's all about the yanks.

Maybe, but when can we ever use them anyway? If it's against Putin's Russia, then all launching a nuke would do would be to commit suicide for the entire country, once they launch theirs in retaliation. If we didn't have them and Russia thought they could launch a nuke our way, they'd be committing suicide because the yanks would lob some their way (as we are in NATO). It's all a bit 'Yes Prime Minister' really.

I'm not too fussed either way (renewal or not) but I think it's a bit silly when people start talking about our nukes and Putin, like it really makes any difference for us. It's all about the yanks.

we use them against Russia every day, just by having them they do their job

AD doesn't work on its own, the M is essential

Back