• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

To do 'a Spurs' he will need to get the dippers to the CL QF and see his side dingdonged by a persnickety ref at the home of the biggest club in world football financially. I won't be holding my breath.

His first signing in January will be the devastating playmaker, Hubris.

We are looking at the German ace, Schadenfreude.

I'll get my coat. ;)

His first signing in January will be the devastating playmaker, Hubris.

We are looking at the German ace, Schadenfreude.

I'll get my coat. ;)
As the much touted signing of Pride before the start of autumn, or as the yanks say fall proved uninspired.

Interesting thing is, since they rested Sterling at home to Villa (that went well!) he's been involved in all of their games since, including league cup. They are gonna run him into the ground this season and I think his form will suffer as a result, he's still only 19. Take him and Sturridge away and they just have an average group of players led by a bit of a chancer (Brent).

Rodgers is starting to have that glazed dead behind the eyes look in his post match interviews that David Moyes perfected so well last season.

What I want to know, is whether or not the media will put the same pressure on Rodgers as they did AVB. Both "spent 100m", both then had poor results. One got slaughtered in the press… the other? well it remains to be seen, but we all know what the answer will be.

I hope West Brom beat them on the weekend. Would love that.

I admire Balotelli for keeping it all in. It doesn't look like he's enjoying it though. I'm expecting a catastrophic meltdown if this continues :)

I hope the press don't get on his back just yet. So when they do it will be a landslide of hideous pressure the team is under. Gerrard retires at the end of the season, bowing out on a 7th place finish.

Back