• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** The Official 'How do you stop Emirates Marketing Project?!?!' OMT ***

Lloris
Walker Vertonghen Dawson Rose
Sandro
Dembele Bentaleb
Lennon-----------Eriksen
Adebayor

for me, provided the returning players are deemed up for it, fitness wise. If not :

Lloris
Walker Chiriches Dawson Rose
Bentaleb Dembele
Eriksen
Lennon---------Chadli
Adebayor​

Lloris; Walker, Dawson, Chiriches, Rose; Bentaleb, Dembele; Lennon, Eriksen, Chadli; Adebayor

subs: Friedel, Vertonghen, Paulinho, Soldado and three others

Agree that thats what we'll probably see. Cant see any of the recovering 4 starting

---------------------------Lloris----------------------------

Walker-------------Dawson-------Chiriches-------------Rose

---------------------------Sandro--------------------------

-------------------Dembele-------Bentaleb-----------------

----Lennon----------------------------------------Eriksen--

---------------------------Adebayor------------------------

Think this is a good call. We definitely need cover in front of the back four for this one. It will enable Dembele to make more forward runs and support Ade.

Whatever team he plays, we need to work our socks off up front and in midfield to press them high up the pitch and not allow them any time to settle . Just like Soton did to the Arsnl yesterday.

It's been absolutely ****ing it down in London throughout the day, and it doesn't look like it will stop anytime soon. Any chance the game gets postponed?

WHL under the floodlights in the rain. Let's hope it's magic.

Hope it's going to be reminiscent of the night we beat Inter.

Feeling strangely confident about this one tonight. I have a feeling in my bones that this is going to one of "those" nights at WHL (in a good way !). Got to be 2 up front and just go for it. I forsee an Adebayor winner as he slides on his backside and ends in a crumpled heap tangled up in the netting on a rain flooded pitch. Come on !

Last edited:
Oh ****...I haven't seen the guy with the post asking for lineup news 4h before kickoff. He was a good luck charm.. Come on you Spurs, let's win this one!!!

Oh ****...I haven't seen the guy with the post asking for lineup news 4h before kickoff. He was a good luck charm.. Come on you Spurs, let's win this one!!!

haha guy? there is usually like 3 or 4 of those posts. Apparently it is rocket science to figure out that team news is always an hour before kickoff :lol:

Not sure about tonight at all. We''ve had a good break. Got players back. Sherwood has had the team back for a decent period to work together.

There's not so much pressure on us. Our pride was hurt in the reverse. We are actually a decent side.

I might just be allowing myself to start thinking we are capable of something.

I wonder about maybe bringing Gylfi in place of Chadli

I was right. Gylfi in for Chadli

@SpursOfficial: Tonight's team: Lloris, Walker, Chiriches, Dawson, Rose, Lennon, Bentaleb, Dembele, Sigurdsson, Eriksen, Adebayor #COYS

Back