• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Spurs Manager

Who do you want as the next Spurs manager?

• Tim Sherwood

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • Glenn Hoddle

• Michael Laudrup

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Murat Yakin

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Ole Gunnar Solskjær

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Fabio Capello

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Lucien Favre

• Luciano Spalletti

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Marcelo Bielsa

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Frank de Boer

Votes: 53 46.5%

• Total voters
Rikjaard is unemployed - did get sacked by Saudi Arabia however which doesn't bode well. His Barcelona team were awesome though.

Rikjaard is unemployed - did get sacked by Saudi Arabia however which doesn't bode well. His Barcelona team were awesome though.

**** me we are getting desperate! I would rather we just let Freund get on with it and wait until the summer.

His Barcelona team was full of ridiculously good players. Whilst not nullifying his efforts, it does diminish them.

I don't think we really care who is the manager for Wednesday and Sunday, as long as they win, or at least get to play football in a way which we can recognise as being coherent and competitive.
Personally would love to see what Hoddle could do with this lot, but it will probably be Sherwood....or Capello. Don't care as long as we start to look like a football team, not a group of strangers, when we play at home.

We need a manager who understand this league one way of another and can also communicate with the players. We have at least 5 languages being spoken by our players and whatever we do they have to understand their roles

The reason why I say that league experience is key is that when we have done genuinely well it's been with managers who have either managed here before (Harry/AVB) or at least played here (jol)

Every other re manager has been lost in this league IMO

I get the calls for Laudrup but he hasn't got a spectacular record and this season they have spent money on players and have arguably been worse

There really is no obvious candidate but then was AVB the obvious one at the time?!?!?

Klinsmann probably did a lot of good work in the restructuring of the German youth system, but he was a figure head. Löw was the real brains behind what happened on the pitch.

Rijkaard was the manager, but Henk Ten Cate did the coaching. Laudrup at Swansea has coaches that do most of the training ground work for him, same as Ferguson at Man Utd.

Klinsmann probably did a lot of good work in the restructuring of the German youth system, but he was a figure head. Löw was the real brains behind what happened on the pitch.

Rijkaard was the manager, but Henk Ten Cate did the coaching. Laudrup at Swansea has coaches that do most of the training ground work for him, same as Ferguson at Man Utd.

Interestingly I heard something similar about Bergkamp being the brains behind De Boer's Ajax.

Back