• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Etienne Capoue

I wonder if it had occured moments previously. Remember when he was running with the ball and then just suddenly just hobbled to the floor with no one round him?

That was when Cazorla deliberately left his foot in. He really is a fat dirty prick. There are times when I wish one of our players would happily clean someone like Cazorla/Wheelchair out just to lay down a marker. They seem to be happy to do it to us, Szczesny wiped Bale out so that he was carried off in the 3-3 in 2011 and appeared delighted about it.

That was when Cazorla deliberately left his foot in. He really is a fat dirty prick. There are times when I wish one of our players would happily clean someone like Cazorla/Wheelchair out just to lay down a marker. They seem to be happy to do it to us, Szczesny wiped Bale out so that he was carried off in the 3-3 in 2011 and appeared delighted about it.

Exactly let Dembele know he is coming off and has a couple of mins to stick one on them for a yellow.. Its a team game, take one for the team..

Talking about fouls, why wasnt Flamini sent off? He tackled with both feet off the ground but only received the punishment of a yellow card.

I wonder if it had occured moments previously. Remember when he was running with the ball and then just suddenly just hobbled to the floor with no one round him?

I remember when someone clattered into his knee, he tried to go on, but couldn't and went down.

Is that when you meant?

'No one around him' and 'suddenly' were a bit off the mark though, that's what threw me.

Seemed a very odd way of wording it.

No one was around him. He just seemed to continue with the ball then crumble to the floor. I'm wondering if that was the problem. Then it took that one tackle afterwards from Cazorla to just sort of seal it. He looked in alot of pain after the first one, even worse with the second.

Gutted for the player of course, but we should be fine with Sandro who now seems match fit. No matter how good Capoue looked in the first couple of games, Sandro is still clearly our best DM by a long stretch.

Gutted for the player of course, but we should be fine with Sandro who now seems match fit. No matter how good Capoue looked in the first couple of games, Sandro is still clearly our best DM by a long stretch.

A long stretch? Really? Is there that big a gap between the two??

Either way, it's good to have Sandro available again!=D>

Talking about fouls, why wasnt Flamini sent off? He tackled with both feet off the ground but only received the punishment of a yellow card.

I was worried he was bought to take out one of our guys today. I am thankful that did not happen. But I am a bit mystified by the Capoue injury.

Get well soon Etienne!

Now we will have time to take stock, how would people compare Etienne with recently departed Hudd, both pros and cons?

Listen...we all knew how this was going to go down...within 3 minutes, Rosicky had taken to the turf all horizontal and floaty, the ref had bought it like a cheap hooker in Minsk and we knew that our worst fears were legit; the filth would go down like **** stars at the sign of a shadow, do anything to impede progress and whinge like a bunch of total ****ers.

I hate them. But we will finish above them so **** them!

Shame, he has impressed me alot in the first games

And me. Not his best game on Sunday though - think he needs to be given a stronger guide as to what position he is playing. All three beasts looked confused and not at it against the A***

Hope he is back playing again soon - much better than Parker

I'm surprised he's come in for quite so much criticism for his performance yesterday.
I thought his first half performance was a little patchy, but only in that there were a couple of loose balls, but the 25 mins of the second half were much better, presumably because AVB had given him a clearer steer at half-time.
He wants the ball all the time and is very comfortable in possession.
I think those who think that performance was poor need to remember a typical Scott Parker performance.
I think Capoue is a great signing and hope that the injury is such that he's back in a few weeks - weirdly, despite all our money spent, we are now only an injury or suspension to Sandro away from having no real DM available - Paulinho and Dembele don't do what Sandro and Capoue do.

Back