• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Video Game Thread ***

Finished the Uncharted games now, they're class, but at times rather annoying.

Reckon I'll give Bioshock2 a go now, before this new one arrives. Maybe Dead Space so Edgey gets his bonus ;)

Anybody ever played System Shock 2? It's about 14 years old now, but it was made by Irrational Games - who later went on to make Bioshock. In fact Bioshock is supposed to be a spiritual successor to System Shock.

If you don't mind older graphics it's worth picking up from gog.com for $9.99 (~£6.53) I've wanted to play it for years but it wasn't available anywhere - they never re-released it in budget ranges or online, the only options were hard copies which sold for silly money on ebay

Never played it, looking its age by the screens on gog.com though.

I know gameplay is more important than graphics, but I find going back to my old favourites a bit too jarring these days most of the time, they used to be so pretty :(

Never played it, looking its age by the screens on gog.com though.

I know gameplay is more important than graphics, but I find going back to my old favourites a bit too jarring these days most of the time, they used to be so pretty :(

I tried playing the old Deux Ex, but those old school 90s shooters actually give me motion sickness. Duke Nukem, Wolfenstein, Doom... all make me sick.

Finished the Uncharted games now, they're class, but at times rather annoying.

Reckon I'll give Bioshock2 a go now, before this new one arrives. Maybe Dead Space so Edgey gets his bonus ;)

Haha are u not proud i havent mentioned the 3rd Dead Space hardly? Mainly coz i havent played it yet mind

I think someone just stole my Steam account. Got an email saying my Steam account contact email address has been successfully changed, and I haven't been near my account in years.

Never been e-robbed before...

I think someone just stole my Steam account. Got an email saying my Steam account contact email address has been successfully changed, and I haven't been near my account in years.

Never been e-robbed before...

I recently had the exact same thing happen to me on my Origin account. Had 2 emails saying my password had been successfully changed then another email in russian and my user name was changed to "amon761"
Managed to reset my password but the asshole had been on my FIFA13 and changed my team to CHELSEA!!!! QUNT! Anyway phoned EA helpline today to get my account back to how it was. Annoying tho feels like someones been in your house and watched your TV. He'd even played my Battlefield 3 and leveled me up...

I recently had the exact same thing happen to me on my Origin account. Had 2 emails saying my password had been successfully changed then another email in russian and my user name was changed to "amon761"
Managed to reset my password but the asshole had been on my FIFA13 and changed my team to CHELSEA!!!! QUNT! Anyway phoned EA helpline today to get my account back to how it was. Annoying tho feels like someones been in your house and watched your TV. He'd even played my Battlefield 3 and leveled me up...

Haha, sneaky bastard!

I've left it to the steam support team to find out who's going all John Kruger on me.

18.jpg

Extremely dissapointed by early reviews of Tomb Raider... 6/10 from IGN. Was really looking forward to this too, hoping for a decent "Uncharted" clone on PC but seems I'll have to wait (or get a PS3). Yet another game hyped up and turned out guff, Aliens: Colonial Marines was the other...
I may still get it on the cheap to and judge for myself tho

Extremely dissapointed by early reviews of Tomb Raider... 6/10 from IGN. Was really looking forward to this too, hoping for a decent "Uncharted" clone on PC but seems I'll have to wait (or get a PS3). Yet another game hyped up and turned out guff, Aliens: Colonial Marines was the other...
I may still get it on the cheap to and judge for myself tho

It gets 9.1 on IGN?

Nerds... :p

Just kidding.
By the way, havent scanned the previous pages because im slightly lazy to click twice or more, but has any more announcements been made on when the next Grand Theft Auto is out?
It WILL be the best game ever. Prediction.

Back