• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2022/23

Can you use them with laptops? Rather than plugging into a TV?
I'm not sure tbh.
That said, if using m3u it's just thru an app (GSE, perfect player etc)...so if you have a chromebook etc you wouldn't need a box.

Edit: doh..I've literally just remembered I watch via my phone this way:)

Fixture changes – October
Arsenal (A) – remains Saturday 1 October, kick-off now 12.30pm – BT Sport
Brighton & Hove Albion (A) – remains Saturday 8 October, kick-off now 5.30pm – Sky Sports
Everton (H) – remains Saturday 15 October, kick-off now 5.30pm – Sky Sports
Manchester United (A) – remains Wednesday 19 October, kick-off now 8.15pm – Amazon Prime Video
Saudi Sportswashing Machine (H) – remains Saturday 22 October, kick-off now 5.30pm – Sky Sports

Brighton & Hove Albion (A) – remains Saturday 8 October, kick-off now 5.30pm – Sky Sports
Manchester United (A) – remains Wednesday 19 October, kick-off now 8.15pm – Amazon Prime Video
Saudi Sportswashing Machine (H) – remains Saturday 22 October, kick-off now 5.30pm – Sky Sports

8.15pm midweek? It's getting bloody ridiculous now.
It doesn't impact me at all but for so many fans who live further afield it becomes impossible to get to a game and get home again.
For all I have issues with the Trust and their position on many things, this is the kind of topic where I wholly back them.
I don't know how the point gets made apart from people with a ticket just not turning up but the TV requirements are getting beyond the joke.

8.15pm midweek? It's getting bloody ridiculous now.
It doesn't impact me at all but for so many fans who live further afield it becomes impossible to get to a game and get home again.
For all I have issues with the Trust and their position on many things, this is the kind of topic where I wholly back them.
I don't know how the point gets made apart from people with a ticket just not turning up but the TV requirements are getting beyond the joke.

Later k.o + VAR + head injury stoppages, even without Cup extra time/penalties games are going on later. 7:30 used to be the standard.

Anybody not had their passes renewed on their phone?

Got tickets for next saturday, but pass on phone has expired

Anybody not had their passes renewed on their phone?

Got tickets for next saturday, but pass on phone has expired

Are you iphone or android?
If iphone, tap the 3 dots. Toggle off automatic updates, then toggle back on again.
If android, no idea I'm afraid

Second thoughts - that might only apply for a ST.

Mine shows the Southampton game as up next - google wallet on android
Mine is under 'expired passes' in Google wallet...but if I click on it the one Hotspur membership card with QR code comes up and under details has the Southampton game. Bit weird but all looks ok.

Next 'on sale date' has been brought forward.

Think the demand for the first 3 home games was so great Daniels keen to strike while the irons hot and bank the ticket sale income.

Am I to assume that the fact that Everton an Saudi Sportswashing Machine have got "Sky Sports" next them that they are in fact at 17:30? Just that the Official Site fixture list still has them at 15:00. Booking trains (if we still have a rail service by then :rolleyes:) and don't want to get the timings wrong.

Am I to assume that the fact that Everton an Saudi Sportswashing Machine have got "Sky Sports" next them that they are in fact at 17:30? Just that the Official Site fixture list still has them at 15:00. Booking trains (if we still have a rail service by then :rolleyes:) and don't want to get the timings wrong.
They are defo Sky 5.30pm games

Don't expect the official fixture page on the Spurs site to be updated at a speed that would be helpful...that's all I'm saying.

Back