• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

Worst case scenario is you can do both knees. Zaniolo and Freund are the two I know who this happened to. I've never heard of anyone doing the same one twice - the graft uses titanium mini pins, so when repaired is actually quite a bit stronger that it originally was
So ligaments can be fixed but not so much cartilage/meniscus? Or can they transplant things grown in the lab now?

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

So ligaments can be fixed but not so much cartilage/meniscus? Or can they transplant things grown in the lab now?

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Yes, pretty much

Ligaments can be replaced. They take an unimportant one from somewhere else in your body and pin it in in place.

Cartilage/meniscus is the spongy stuff between the joints. When it's damaged, it usually easy to clean up by effectively 'shaving' in smooth again. It is ultimately finite though, so too much damage can lead to a bone-on-bone situation (see Ledley). They can now create artificial cartilage (there's something going through primate trials called Sol-gel). It maybe 5-10 years away from coming online. It will definitely help re arthritis in ex-sportspeople (and people with back disc problems), but they aren't sure yet if it will good enough to be a treatment for those still operating in elite sport.

Perhaps he didn't mesh with Baldini, but he got both his DoFs from his previous two clubs - Ramon Planes and Paul Mitchell - brought in
Planes only lasted a year under (over?) Poch. Mitchell was a chief scout rather than DoF and sounded like he had some rather interesting ideas of what %£ he should get on transfers he’d suggested.

Well we've got 2 weeks till the start of the season. Whatever they want to do, hope they do it soon. Kounde joining chelsea hopefully means reg joins Sevilla.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/spo...sions-2830361?scid=j_b6uLJT1GF&id=BKNeqBGSUL2

Brentford signing Ben Mee pays to make transfer carbon neutral

its a thing now? they should make tourists pay too.

It's a thing if you want it to be a thing. I'd rather they just stop subsidising/tax breaks for fossil fuels and instead gave those subsidies/tax breaks to green energy. Then we might see a bigger shift. Instead bp came up with the great idea of measuring your carbon footprint, so the blame is put on the consumer not the industry paying billions to slow down the shift.

Arsenal have offered England attacker Bukayo Saka, 20, a new long-term contract which would double his salary at the club to fight off growing interest from rival sides such as Emirates Marketing Project. (Mail)

Ermmmmmmmmm I don't think City are rivals to Arsenal

Arsenal have offered England attacker Bukayo Saka, 20, a new long-term contract which would double his salary at the club to fight off growing interest from rival sides such as Emirates Marketing Project. (Mail)

Hmm paving the way for his move to City and making Saka the villain for being a money grabbing glory hunter for turning down the new deal.

When you are as big as Woolwich you have very few rivals, perhaps West Ham.

Doubling his salary sounds great, until you realise he's on £30k a week. They just gave nketiah £100k a week.

Win win. They either lose their best player, or pay him far too much to entice him to stay.

Back