• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Omt - Tottenham vs Boro

Kane will be looking around him and thinking about moving again. There will have to be some serious backing of Conte in the Summer....if he is still around

Very disappointing. Not really surprising.

We should definitely keep up with this no rotation at all strategy. Running on empty way before extra time even started.

One nil down with 5 mins plus stoppage time to go and Spurs bring on.... Dane Scarlett... Says everything you need to know about how badly our football club has been run for several years.

Must say well done to Boro though. They were the better team for most of the match and deserved to win the game.

I'm now looking forward to the rest of the season for our ding-dong battle with Wolves for 7th place.

We got worse as the game went on. The squad is so weak that we can’t rotate. I think everyone other than Dier was below par, but the central midfield never got hold of the game, Kulu hot and cold Son was absolute gash. Kane started well but faded.

The big gamble in the window was leaving ourselves with only 4 midfielders. 2 of which we are now firmly aware aren’t really good enough to play every game (or were maybe tired).

We could have been creative today and played Rodon or Sanchez and moved Dier into CM maybe. Other than that - we are out of options.

They’re all limited tactically, we had Mourinho, the inventor of modern tactics and he was a one trick pony. They all play to their system 99% of the time, it’s why motivation is just as important and why Redknapp was a good manager.
I have no doubt in my mind that Redknapp would have this team playing good football and challenging for that top 4.

Clearly overrated.

I don't mind the way we play - which is in essence the same with Mourinho and Nuno. defend first and break well.

What we lack is the ability to control the game. The leaders cliche is true of us. We lack them, especially in the middle of the pitch. Romero and Kane have some passion and fight. Hogjberg is what he is - a combative player who'll put it about. But if tired he can't do the thing he does as well. Winks too, can only play well once a fortnight. He's not made to play Saturday-Tuesday. He can raise his game for a one-off cameo.

Thought Kulu was decent, even though he might have done better with a few chances. At least he was making them. Davies for me just doesn't add enough. Sess had a few positive moments, but not enough. We need more. We were a little unlucky, and Boro played very well.

Last edited:
I mind the way we play, this team can’t carry off counter attacking football consistently. Three managers in a row trying it now. Under Poch, the only time we’ve been a consistent good league team in my lifetime we didn’t play that way.

Always had hope winks could kick on, but he’s not going to and he’s another one full of excuses

Ah fudge, I wasn't going to have a go but him and PEH were fudging appalling. Backwards and sideways. Winks is a bit more adventurous than PEH but that's more a reflection on PEH. The one where even Murphy was exasperated and said "too safe". We're 1 down with 3 mins of extra time to go and he lays one off to the right back or centre back rather than looking ahead. And the 20 yard ball he put out of play at the end? Jesus Christ. This lad talks the talk as if he's some sort of winner but he's a nothing player. And Winks, sad to say, is not much better. I'm almost longing for Sissoko back.

Kane will be looking around him and thinking about moving again. There will have to be some serious backing of Conte in the Summer....if he is still around

He was as bad as anyone tonight.
Remember his "i'm as good as messi and Ronaldo" QUOTE?
How many s/f or finals had kane dragged us through?
Messi and Ronaldo have done it numerous times.
Can't see any of the big teams queueing up for him.

Back