• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dejan Kulusevski

Kulu is better than Bergwijn. Partly his confidence seems more robust partly he’s a better technician.

But sides will know him now. They’ll watch how gets to by-line then steps back onto his left foot. He’ll need to keep on it and keep pushing as defenders get to know his game. Still interested in him as a RWB. Which is more or less what he played against city, as we were so deep.

Lets not jump the gun. He's only had one start for us. Not saying he isn't.

Lets not jump the gun. He's only had one start for us. Not saying he isn't.

That was kinda my point responding to @lurker of old was it, who observed Bergwjin also stated with a bang against City but faded. Kulu seems to have a more robust head on him, and is one of those player who managers trust to do the all round game.

Kulu may have some games where he’s not as good. 21. Needs patience. How often do you see players hitting hights on their debut as the adrenaline fires them on? But the point is, Kulu seems to have the right ability and approach/mentality to kick on once games become routine.

I’d be a massive hypocrite if I didn’t flag my concerns about Italian football and it’s incredible stories of individual and team athletic progress.

But it’s Spurs so I am and I won’t.

5016 meters for Hugo, that's 304 times the distance from the goal line to the edge of the 16 yard box.

So basically him running back and forth that distance about 1,5 times a minute for the entire game.

Shows his attention to what's going on ahead of him, I guess - not that I know how he compares to other goalies.

Said it loads
For all of Mouras impact he just doesn’t have an affect in a side playing patterns
He is the epitome of a player that looks great because of his involvement but delivers so little end product
Kulu has a brain and an ability to stay in space I believe which will become more and more useful as time goes on
Moura will also have plenty of games where he can and will be fit us but against pressing teams he is where the ball goes to die I’m afraid

Kulu involvement for first goal was imo so different to what we are used and so clever.
He hung back to give son an option, give himself time and space should son pass to him, but also for a rebound.
Kane, son, Moura and Bergwijn would all have been up there with cb battling him, because that's what expected in the English game.
Clever.

Kulu involvement for first goal was imo so different to what we are used and so clever.
He hung back to give son an option, give himself time and space should son pass to him, but also for a rebound.
Kane, son, Moura and Bergwijn would all have been up there with cb battling him, because that's what expected in the English game.
Clever.
I like Moura
I think he is an very likeable player to watch
But he has no brain for the game
He is instinctive and slightly chaotic
He gets the ball on the right and runs central so many times it’s scary
Kulu stayed wide all the time
It’s options and it’s the chance to spread the play which splits the opposition

Clever.

Yeah I noticed this to, his positioning seems very good.

I also like how when he gets the ball he often moved across the defender behind him to buy a couple seconds, a lot of our team seem to always try to out sprint the opposition and lose control of the ball.

Kulu and Bentan are what we've missed - players who know how to play TEAM football. I enjoyed seeing them against Emirates Marketing Project, a real battle of brains and brawn down our right side. It wasn't like they were afraid to get possession, they were looking for it and looked to enjoy using the ball to outsmart the Emirates Marketing Project players with their little triangles and continuous movement.

I'm going to keep my expectations from Kulu quite low. Bergwijn scored on his debut didn't he - and he has faded just as fast. So fingers crossed Kulu is an upgrade, but imo the jury will be out for a while. As for Bentacur - he looks like a proper player, if he can adjust to the league and improve over time, that will be hugely good news.
I have higher hope for Kulu and Bentan after seeing them play. Smart and team players. Unlike Bergwjin who flashed brightly but was as random as Moura when he got the ball.

Kulu and Bentan are what we've missed - players who know how to play TEAM football. I enjoyed seeing them against Emirates Marketing Project, a real battle of brains and brawn down our right side. It wasn't like they were afraid to get possession, they were looking for it and looked to enjoy using the ball to outsmart the Emirates Marketing Project players with their little triangles and continuous movement.

This combined with extreme work rate and being a good fit for our system (by the looks of it so far). Hopefully a good combination that will continue to improve.

The game is far easier for the defence and midfield if your forwards can hold the ball and find space, it allows the team to move forward as a unit. Too often we lose possession and allow pressure to build.
When Kane scores we have 4 players in the box, Kulusevski holds it just long enough for them to get there and it was a cross which allowed Kane to attack it and beyond the keepers reach, the keeper had to cover the possible shot. Moura does well dragging the centre half to the near post.

Could have got a hatrick. Not sure many other PL teams would let him slide past defenders with such ease (for his goal). But great to see him playing with confidence, and looking like an established member of the team - in what his 3rd game?

Last edited:
Notice how he keeps the ball
Passes the ball
Can shoot
It’s basics but it’s something that poor old Lucas just doesn’t do well
Just having a left along with those features maybe him a better fit than Moura for the right hand side. We've been crying out for an effective left footers on the right since Bale left the first time.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Just having a left along with those features maybe him a better fit than Moura for the right hand side. We've been crying out for an effective left footers on the right since Bale left the first time.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk
He just doesn’t get in the way
I’m on the beers now (started early) so my messages will get worse

Back