• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dejan Kulusevski

Notice how he keeps the ball
Passes the ball
Can shoot
It’s basics but it’s something that poor old Lucas just doesn’t do well
He’s got a physical presence, is calm on the ball (passing and finishing) and makes good decisions. I thought you could see today how the players already trust him to receive the ball under pressure and the way he uses his body to roll players is not too dissimilar to Kane. Him and Doherty seem to be on a similar wavelength already too.

He’s got a physical presence, is calm on the ball (passing and finishing) and makes good decisions. I thought you could see today how the players already trust him to receive the ball under pressure and the way he uses his body to roll players is not too dissimilar to Kane. Him and Doherty seem to be on a similar wavelength already too.
Doherty runs off a man
Royal waits for a man
Big difference for the players to play with

So it seems we’ve actually signed two very good players, credit to Paratici. Always thought it would be nonsense that these were underwhelming singings and he was just shopping at Juve because we couldn’t get anyone else. Certain posters talk as if they know everything about all players far and wide globally when the reality is very different….

Technically strong and does the basics well. Makes the right decisions so helps us keep control of the ball and game better

He's only 21 but plays with the brain/experience of a 31 year old

Not to make a positive about one player in to a negative about another but it is notable how Kulu gives off the vibe that he belongs, whereas Gill looks a bit more at sea despite being around the same age..I appreciate they’re different types of players and physiques with the add on that Conte was here when we signed the former.

It’s probably for another thread but it’s a breath of fresh air seeing January signings coming in and looking effective pretty much from the off. Conte doesn’t seem the type to put up with the “give them a year or so before making any judgement” nonsense that other managers may accept. It’s a damn shame we didn’t get him in place in the summer to instil that mentality.

Not to make a positive about one player in to a negative about another but it is notable how Kulu gives off the vibe that he belongs, whereas Gill looks a bit more at sea despite being around the same age..I appreciate they’re different types of players and physiques with the add on that Conte was here when we signed the former.

It’s probably for another thread but it’s a breath of fresh air seeing January signings coming in and looking effective pretty much from the off. Conte doesn’t seem the type to put up with the “give them a year or so before making any judgement” nonsense that other managers may accept. It’s a damn shame we didn’t get him in place in the summer to instil that mentality.
Kulu looks like he is 25
Gil… 5

A really good player in all the ways listed above, although I did notice in the second half today he kept running back through play i.e. we'd be going left to right on the telly, get the ball up to Kulu and he would dribble past 3 or 4 players right to left to give the ball back to Romero. When he could have turned and gone at them, he was hell bent on running it back to our defence.
PERHAPS he was time wasting on purpose, but it did seem a bit negative.

AND he is a really good player in loads of ways, so I think he is good overall.

I liked that at times especially in the first half he was going into the space vacated by Kane. There was a chance from a Sessegnon chance in particular that I remember thinking that's what we need when Kane goes wondering. Hopeful that he keeps that up.

Just having a threat from the right attacking space is a bit of revelation. Opens up space in other areas as the opposition have something to actually worry about coming from the right.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Back