• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Adama Traore

I understand why he want him, if you are playing 5-3-2-1
Think pretty much anyone would do when playing with 12 players.

Unless this is some brilliant twist with 5 forwards, 3 in midfield, two centre backs and the GK as the 1.
Bold!

Lloris
Romero, Dier
Skipp, Højbjerg, Winks
Adama, Lucas, Kane, Son, Sessegnon

Last edited:

Unless this is some brilliant twist with 5 forwards, 3 in midfield, two centre backs and the GK as the 1.
Bold!

So
Lloris
Romero, Dier
Skipp, Højbjerg, Winks
1961 all over again, like it

Bold!

So
Lloris
Romero, Dier
Skipp, Højbjerg, Winks

I don't think we can play Lloris and So in goal

Adama Traore is returning to FC Barcelona during this January window. The Spanish club are closing a deal which will see him on loan till the end of the season, irrespective of what happens with Ousmane Dembele.

Being reported by a few

If this really is true, surely it would have been known about a few weeks ago

I’m sure he didn’t mind giving it a go but it probably didn’t prompt any enlarged boners on his part, especially if Barca were lurking in the background.

Anyway we couldn’t do the deal unless we raised some funds first, which was always a long shot. Wolves are allowing a loan to barca because they have offered quite a high option/obligation to buy fee at the end of the loan.

We will spend net £0 in this window or less.

Once again I get the impression that Tottenham Hotspur were being used to get another club to make their move, in this case we may have been used for both Kessie and Traore to get Barca to sort their brick out.

Back