• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Adama Traore

I bloody hope he wants a striker
The links on that front seem thin but it’s the most glaring weakness we have

I think Paratici might have tied-up Dybala, and we're just working on the early release. I think that and Kessie (the same situation) are where all our efforts are focused this window.

Wow
Big calls
Don’t get me wrong it would be outstanding business

It was his MO at Juve. Tapping up big names getting towards the end of their contracts.

He also knows Dybala personally. He also knows Juve are probably happy to let him go (due to injury and system change), but need to do a bit of a dance for their fans.

Imagine the run-in with this team:

----------------------Lloris
-----Romero--------Dier---------Davies
Royal--------------------------------------Sessegnon
-------------Skipp----------Kessie
---------------------Dybala
----------Kane-----------------Son

That's suddenly a very different proposition, isn't it

It was his MO at Juve. Tapping up big names getting towards the end of their contracts.

He also knows Dybala personally. He also knows Juve are probably happy to let him go (due to injury and system change), but need to do a bit of a dance for their fans.

Imagine the run-in with this team:

----------------------Lloris
-----Romero--------Dier---------Davies
Royal--------------------------------------Sessegnon
-------------Skipp----------Kessie
---------------------Dybala
----------Kane-----------------Son

That's suddenly a very different proposition, isn't it
Juventus we’re prepared to pay huge salaries…. Not sure Levy will allow that at Spurs (though I’d love to be surprised).

Ndombele did score a few goals and make some nice passes. I’m not sure who would be the most frustrating however between Lo Celco and Ndombele. Could make a case for either:

Nombele because you can see flashes of talent. It’s just lacking the application and rigour to go with it.

Lo Celco because he delivers so little. Ndombele has scored and done more.

Ndombele wins the frustration poll for me because he’s such a waste of a clearly talented player.

Fwiw both are decent players and with greater maturity and something to prove, both can still do well. Just not with us!

Ndombele did score a few goals and make some nice passes. I’m not sure who would be the most frustrating however between Lo Celco and Ndombele. Could make a case for either:

Nombele because you can see flashes of talent. It’s just lacking the application and rigour to go with it.

Lo Celco because he delivers so little. Ndombele has scored and done more.

Ndombele wins the frustration poll for me because he’s such a waste of a clearly talented player.

Fwiw both are decent players and with greater maturity and something to prove, both can still do well. Just not with us!
Lo Celso had a failed move at PSG before (although he was played in a lot of roles and his numbers were still good). He will have suitors in Spain and Italy

Tanguy….. the guys go5 to change his head ASAP if he wants to be the player he can be. I don’t see it happening unless he gets lucky with right combo of club and manager

I just don't get this signing, what would we offer over Bergwyn?
Quicker, stronger, better dribbler and more direct.
Our team badly lacks pace and passers. Obviously Traore doesn't tick both those boxes but he will definitely improve our squad and provide options we don't currently possess.

Quicker, stronger, better dribbler and more direct.
Our team badly lacks pace and passers. Obviously Traore doesn't tick both those boxes but he will definitely improve our squad and provide options we don't currently possess.

Traore is more than capable of pulling off simple passes and is good at cutbacks on the deck by the byline on the edge of the penalty area.

His only weakness from an attacking point of view in a theoretical RWB role is crossing from further out but he did have a spell where he really improved this aspect of his game. He completely destroyed us when we luckily won 1-2 at wolves under mourinho (jan with last minute winner) and we had several players booked all for fouling traore. That game he put in many tremendous crosses from deep and also scored a wonder goal.

F me this transfer has dragged out

We have £0 to spend thanks to covid and Lewis’ zero tolerance approach to helping the club in the market.

Therefore we have agreed a fee for Traore and are now desperately trying to flog someone so we can afford to buy him.

Unfortunately wolves rejected all attempts for loan to buy or greatly staggered payments.

Back