• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Morecambe ***

Once again Moura shows he's the forward most likely to make things happen. Unlike most of our players he can actually beat a defender instead of just playing around them.

He often comes up trumps against lower opposition due to the fact he likes to take on players and be direct - much less reliant on a cohesive team performance
Would always start him where possible in such games

Sessengon and Winks looked ready to play. Tanganga needs a loan. A championship loan where he's playing every week would work. Our passing, confidence and focus weren't good enough today. You want players who look at each other and say - okay lets play some 1-2s and nail these lot. Was always going to be a tough game in the first half, but it highlighted our squads mediocrity. We did win convincingly in the end and dominated the whole game, so there are positives. Especially if we can sign another forward.

PS is Bergjwjin injured or almost sold?

Last edited:
Booing Tanguy

Dele was getting it as well as he walked round by the corner flag (I was in 250 today). He seemed to get a better reaction as he got to behind the goal although equally that could have been clapping the players coming on
Regardless it was a horrible atmosphere at that point. I understand the frustrations especially with NDombele but I don’t like players being booed.

Back