• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

The media were always going to push this narrative now - but we know Kane, he'll start banging them in any time now. There's always doubts, and then he puts them to bed, year after year. Sure, he wanted away, but he's here now, and was all smiles when he scored the hat-trick against Mura - so it'll come.

Similarly to Lamela he's had a terrible time with injuries, never really gotten a good run and being able to build on confidence and belief.

Lo Celso has also played quite a bit deeper where you wouldn't expect a lot of goals.

Took his goal against Mura really well. Another similarity with Lamela perhaps. Bit more time, bit more space, quality shines through easier. Then again, he won't get many chances with more space and time than that chance against Villa.

The big chance against Villa to me was a picture book low confidence shot. Had time, but rushed it. Wasn't set for the shot, just swung a foot at the ball making it go in a vaguely good direction.

Needs to improve on that, particularly if his role is going to be one further forward. But to me it seems more like confidence than quality, mixed with being rather one footed and much more dangerous in some situations than others.
His goal mid week was a great strike
The shot yesterday looked to me in hindsight was a half pass, half cross

its not a good return
But he didn’t start that many games and he has been repeatedly played out of position

I dont think he gets any pace or power in his shots, hopefully he get some game time and build up his timing and strength both look short at the moment. I appreciate hes not played in his favoured position but too many poor passes from him so far and needs to look for longer passes rather than 5 to 10 yards.

I dont think he gets any pace or power in his shots, hopefully he get some game time and build up his timing and strength both look short at the moment. I appreciate hes not played in his favoured position but too many poor passes from him so far and needs to look for longer passes rather than 5 to 10 yards.
You see his goal midweek?

Interesting views on Kane's performance for England. It looks like the media this morning is supporting calls for his 'rest'.

TBH it is up to him. He is a big boy.

Similarly to Lamela he's had a terrible time with injuries, never really gotten a good run and being able to build on confidence and belief.

Lo Celso has also played quite a bit deeper where you wouldn't expect a lot of goals.

Took his goal against Mura really well. Another similarity with Lamela perhaps. Bit more time, bit more space, quality shines through easier. Then again, he won't get many chances with more space and time than that chance against Villa.

The big chance against Villa to me was a picture book low confidence shot. Had time, but rushed it. Wasn't set for the shot, just swung a foot at the ball making it go in a vaguely good direction.

Needs to improve on that, particularly if his role is going to be one further forward. But to me it seems more like confidence than quality, mixed with being rather one footed and much more dangerous in some situations than others.
Looked to me like he should've controlled it with his left foot, taking it inside onto his right foot to hit an easy finish with the right foot.... I assume you all see the same problem that I do with that?

Apparantly he HAS to sign for Saudi Sportswashing Machine, so he can win trophies???

No I am sorry, but their wealth will not guarantee trophies, well not instantly. If Kane goes to Saudi Sportswashing Machine it will be about money

I wonder if it actually will ever result in trophies.

Emirates Marketing Project and Chelsea will always be well funded then you have legacy teams like man u and Liverpool. I am not seeing it, if I wanted to launder my money in the west I would put into renewable energy plants.

I wonder if it actually will ever result in trophies.

Emirates Marketing Project and Chelsea will always be well funded then you have legacy teams like man u and Liverpool. I am not seeing it, if I wanted to launder my money in the west I would put into renewable energy plants.

I think they're doing that as well and using Tyneside as the servicing port.

Back