• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur Under 12's V Wolverhampton Wanderers ***

Wind your fudging neck in princess all i said was it was awful from Ndombele, which it was
No, if it was any other player, he would not get as much stick. If Skipp and Ndombele switched places there, all the blame would be on Ndombele, which would actually be correct. Strangely, Ndombele still gets the blame....

I blame whoever has Ndombele marking at a corner for the first goal.
We've 4 defenders that are good or at least decent in the air and Kane who is good in the air.
They should be the man markers and then use the others, not Ndombele who can barely get off the ground.

GHod knows who is our is sorting our defence out, its poor.

SKIPP had an even better opportunity! Yet he played the pass to Ndombele, who was under pressure from two players!! STOP fudging PICKING ON PLAYERS LIKE fudging SHEEP! Open your eyes and see the fudging bigger picture!

He could have just played it first time back....

No, if it was any other player, he would not get as much stick. If Skipp and Ndombele switched places there, all the blame would be on Ndombele, which would actually be correct. Strangely, Ndombele still gets the blame....

It's the first comment i made on him ffs

Mate, do you have a crush on the guy? Even his most ardent defenders would slate him for both their goals....
No, I'm just fuxking sick of all blame being put on players undeservedly!! He was brick for the first goal, really brick, but he isn't the one to blame for the 2nd!!!

Ndombele has a hundred times more ability and experience, he should be a cheat code, he has no physical or technical limitations, everything he does is what he decided to do.

The expectations are higher.

No, I'm just fuxking sick of all blame being put on players undeservedly!! He was brick for the first goal, really brick, but he isn't the one to blame for the 2nd!!!
Come on boys, be harmonious. When spurs are brick we should laugh together, when spurs are great we should just enjoy it.

This thread would be 15 pages longer with brick thrown by now if Ndombele missed that header instead of Kane

Perhaps the joke has worn off by now.
True, I really try not to get bothered anymore. Kane is off regardless next year, who cares. We don't need 4th to keep anyone they're all so rubbish it doesn't matter.

As long as we don't get relegated, otherwise I'm off to Nepal to become a goat.

Ndombele has a hundred times more ability and experience, he should be a cheat code, he has no physical or technical limitations, everything he does is what he decided to do.

That’s the key
There really isn’t anything he can’t do other than head well I’d say

Yup, Ndombele has been blessed with the physique and technique to be an all time great but I'm doubtful he'll end up being mentioned in same breath as scrawny little Luka Modric in decades to come.

Back