• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

We should actively look to sell him next summer if we can get £100m.

We’re going to take years to make the top 4 again so better to get the value for him soon rather than him run his contract down and lose him for nothing

If he stays and helps us finish say 7th rather than 9th it makes no difference

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
We couldn’t get £100m this summer

No, no, no! @DubSpur is insisting that Kane is a professional, who has not been distracted in any way by the transfer saga, and will perform just like before, as he's as committed as ever. It's just lack of service...
Did he get any service today? Plus he was played out on the left and not in his proper position.
I've not once said that he has played well, but for 90% of the time we've played with 3 defensive midfielders or with 2 midfielders and Dele, which might as well call 2 defensive mids and an empty space.

If we play with a proper midfield that can get the ball to him and he still doesn't do the business then you have a point. Or can you point out all these times he has got decent passes in good positions? No, I didn't think so...

Did he get any service today? Plus he was played out on the left and not in his proper position.
I've not once said that he has played well, but for 90% of the time we've played with 3 defensive midfielders or with 2 midfielders and Dele, which might as well call 2 defensive mids and an empty space.

If we play with a proper midfield that can get the ball to him and he still doesn't do the business then you have a point. Or can you point out all these times he has got decent passes in good positions? No, I didn't think so...
All of the above is right
But every time he got the ball he seemed to be in the wrong place
He also was man marked constantly yet we played long balls to him which I don’t recall him winning any
He needs to play central
He needs tile simplify his game again to get his rhythm back
He also needs another okayed with him and son. One that can run so not lo Celso or dele

All of the above is right
But every time he got the ball he seemed to be in the wrong place
He also was man marked constantly yet we played long balls to him which I don’t recall him winning any
He needs to play central
He needs tile simplify his game again to get his rhythm back
He also needs another okayed with him and son. One that can run so not lo Celso or dele
Yes, he needs to get the ball in the right place and central. But that is down to Nuno playing him in the wrong position (left wing) and Kane dropping into midfield because our creativity is absolutely shocking. 1 goal in open play in 5 games, that is not down to Kane that is down to Nuno, his shocking tactics and defensive set up. If it was just Kane we'd have seen others score a goal or two.

Yes, he needs to get the ball in the right place and central. But that is down to Nuno playing him in the wrong position (left wing) and Kane dropping into midfield because our creativity is absolutely shocking. 1 goal in open play in 5 games, that is not down to Kane that is down to Nuno, his shocking tactics and defensive set up. If it was just Kane we'd have seen others score a goal or two.
Kane has a big say in where he goes on the pitch
If he doesn’t then he shouldn’t be on the pitch

Kane has a big say in where he goes on the pitch
If he doesn’t then he shouldn’t be on the pitch
So if Nuno says he's playing on the left Kane can say fudge you I'm playing up front?
Think you have it backwards, if Kane can't play where the manger says he shouldn't be on the pitch, he's no different to any other player.
Nuno is the issue.

So if Nuno says he's playing on the left Kane can say fudge you I'm playing up front?
Think you have it backwards, if Kane can't play where the manger says he shouldn't be on the pitch, he's no different to any other player.
Nuno is the issue.
I don’t agree
As Keane said afterwards… kane has to show a lot more accountability
He should be saying to Nuno this is where I need to be playing
Not being a passenger

I'd play him as a 10 now to be honest. He needs pace around him to give him space and the ability to play his clever passes. He doesn't have the energy or inclination to press like he used to and has become a lot easier to defend one he's the furthest up.
Although playing him on the left of a front 3 yesterday was fudging mental

He seems so sluggish lately. Whenever he gets the ball he does one of two things... Either tries to look up and play a clever through ball (Which is fine) or secondly he just looks to shield the ball and draw a foul, which is so frustrating (Especially as the Refs are being more lenient now). What happened to his swash buckling runs? It's like he can't even run with the ball anymore!

Although to add, he is still lethal but we are just creating sod all so far this season, so unless we improve all round then I don't blame him too much for his lack of chances

Although to add, he is still lethal but we are just creating sod all so far this season, so unless we improve all round then I don't blame him too much for his lack of chances

Completely. I'd still back him to finish chances, but we're creating zero. He's also had these games where he looks lethargic many times in recent seasons - its nothing new

3 goals scored in 5 games, including a dodgy penalty and a free kick which the opposition keeper screwed up on. Really desperate

We are all avoiding Kane himself. He is no longer staying in and around the box. I don't see any reason why my point man should be anywhere near my half when my team is attacking. He is unable to hold the ball up e.g. he goes to ground easily, doesn't win as much headers as he used to etc

Completely. I'd still back him to finish chances, but we're creating zero. He's also had these games where he looks lethargic many times in recent seasons - its nothing new

3 goals scored in 5 games, including a dodgy penalty and a free kick which the opposition keeper screwed up on. Really desperate
A big issues still os the goals
Don’t come from other players
We really don’t have many scorers
Yesterday 2 CBS and a DM scored for Chelsea

A big issues still os the goals
Don’t come from other players
We really don’t have many scorers
Yesterday 2 CBS and a DM scored for Chelsea

If we play with 3 midfielders who dont push forwards then no, we won't.

Kane, Son and Moura can get plenty of goals. Or go 4-2-3-1 with Dele as the no 10 and have another goalscorer

We probably didn't have the money to strike a deal anyway but I don't find the argument that nobody wants to be Kane's understudy that convincing.

First of all, you read all the time stories about young and promising players who joined this or that club because they wanted to play with [insert quality player name here] and learn from the best. And, to be honest, if I were a 20-something up-and-coming striker, I wouldn't mind spending a season training with Kane - but that's just me.

On a different note, Kane's been dropping deeper and deeper, so much so that it would be possible to pair him with either a strong target man or a technically gifted forward. He's proved last season that his link-up play is up there with the best.

If the club decided to invest in other areas, fair enough. If they didn't have the money (since Dele's market value is probably at an all-time low), fair enough too. But saying that it was impossible to bring in a decent forward looks far-fetched, at best.

Back