• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs clams***

I think if you look at objectively (and it pains me
To say this because I REALLY fudging HATE Chelsea), they are just a lot better than us, lets be honest, we would have been happy with a draw.

I don’t think we have properly clicked under Nuno yet.

At half time, Tuchel changed it tactically and we couldn’t live with the change.

They are miles ahead of us ATM, flying high on a 20 year old foundation of financial doping.

He's the closest thing to it. We need to embrace the idea of making the midfield work around him because otherwise we have 0 creativity.
He's not being used or played in the right position. For his French club he was the nuts. He just seems to do the right things in the wrong area for us.

I guess we just have to admit that Chelsea are a much better side than us and a much better run club.

Brentford are a better run club than us. There's no real vision or leadership at every level, from Chairman down to players.

oh great 3-0, no surprise there.........

One of the worst teams to possibly lose to and in the worst manner.
This despicable outfit have the Indian sign over us and it is torturous.

Awful. Bar the first 20 minutes that was an embarrassment. Nuno is not up to it.

Skipp and Hugo are the only ones coming out of that with any credit. Shameful.

Back