• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs clams***

We've done fudge all to change things in the second half. No response what so ever, just inviting pressure.

options on the bench were Winks, Skipp, Scarlett and Gil....

Hopefully next season Sarr will be an upgrade on Winks, but we need to offload Dele and get a creative CM in

What I don't get is that whenever we have been 2 nil up, the opposition has proper gone for us and made it squeaky bum time. We just seem to give up.

The midfield we have on the pitch now is so imbalanced - two DMs and very limited work-horse in Dele. We dont have the options in midfield

We've done fudge all to change things in the second half. No response what so ever, just inviting pressure.

We had a good starting team but with question marks over fitness. Plus as has been said elsewhere, we had limited options on the bench and no one that could really come on and change the game.

options on the bench were Winks, Skipp, Scarlett and Gil....

Hopefully next season Sarr will be an upgrade on Winks, but we need to offload Dele and get a creative CM in

I agree that our subs aren't the best, but we lost the midfield. Then adjust the formation! We've essentially got attackers just running around like first defenders unable to pick up the ball. Move one of them back into midfield - or something.

Nuno is like Poch, no plan B. They made 1 change and it wasn’t even an attacking change and turned the game on its head.

The midfield we have on the pitch now is so imbalanced. We dont have the options in midfield
Yeh but I'm talking about the Brentfords last year or the West hams etc. We rarely see out a game. Can't remember the last proper come back we have done.

Doesn't seem like we have the fight we really need to be a top club again.

The midfield we have on the pitch now is so imbalanced - two DMs and very limited work-horse in Dele. We dont have the options in midfield

I’m afraid the 2 we bought to give us some creativity - Ndombele and Lo Celso - are not up to it physically.

Happy to pass it back and waste minutes than lump it and try and get that goal. It's just boring and predictable.

I'm not saying we need to do that early on, but fudge me the passing isn't working right now so just put pressure up there.

Back