• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sergio Reguilón

Foyth is absence, the longer people don't see a player the better he becomes in memory.

There is a player in Reguilon, got unlucky with the OG and then his confidence was shattered, was clear to see but neither Dier or Toby, nor Mason did anything, Talk, pull him, something.
Actually immediately after the own goal one of the players did go to him and have a good chat with him (it was either Dier, Toby or Hojbjerg).

Well Walker was faster than Aurier
And did make brain farts
But I don’t remember them ever being as dumb as some of Auriers
I dunno I think Walker was equally stupid if not worse. Time is making your think of him fondly. You don't remember him passing the ball directly to an Arsenal player to score? I can't remember which game but he did ot.

Walker had at least one brain fart per game but his amazing acceleration and strength got him out of jams all the tine but I wouldn't say he was any smarter or turned on than Aurier.

Remember Spurs Vs Chelsea how Kyle gifted the ball to Mata and Chelsea scored. Walker's had quite a number of poor decision making moments as well.
Actually I think it was this goal I'm probably thinking about. Hutton was the Arsenal assister.

I dunno I think Walker was equally stupid if not worse. Time is making your think of him fondly. You don't remember him passing the ball directly to an Arsenal player to score? I can't remember which game but he did ot.

Walker had at least one brain fart per game but his amazing acceleration and strength got him out of jams all the tine but I wouldn't say he was any smarter or turned on than Aurier.
No
It was United away I think
But I don’t remember him head butting a players back under no pressure

brick happens to defenders.
but why weren't we able to put goals past villa? what does bale and dele add that JM missed out?
or was he right that we needed to learn to defend on a team and win on slim margins?

Back