• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Manager?

ITK

Very quiet my end.

Only thing I was told early this morning was that we were miles apart on two issues with Conte it seems so that isn't going to happen.

Pretty obvious but looks like ETH is the most likely person to be our next manager however I'm not close enough to any of it currently to actually have any idea what's going on.

Other posters as you have seen have much more knowledge than I do currently on the situation.

Another ITK

Ok so quick update. It's Ten Hag. That is from the same guy that gave me the initial heads up many moons ago.

With how many times we've changed direction already though, I'm still cautious it will actually happen.

:rolleyes:

The chances are there are a number of balls up in the air. With the new DoF a possibility too, there is quite a lot going on. I wouldn't rule out anyone right now. But I trust Levy to choose the best option. Leave the club to it. Enjoy a sangria in the sun.

I generally trust Levy and think that on the whole he's better than most Chairman. The managerial appointment, and general handling of manage appointments/sackings over the last 2 years though, has the potential to be the worst episode of his time at the club. Hopefully he'll save the day by appointing someone sensible in the next week or so...but its not looking great at the moment

Bielsa, of whom Poch was a disciple, requires young energetic players who press all game. We don't have that and will take a year or so to develop players into the required levels as well as signings. His lack of English won't suit the brand either.

Not saying I have the answer but the assumption that Bielsa could instantly transform us is way off

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Thank you, old boy, for that sincere reply to my tongue-firmly-in-cheek suggestion. I'd look at Bielsa or anyone else coming in - other than Conte - as a seat warmer for the only man suitable of taking the Spurs job long term and that is, of course, Maurizio Pocchetino.

Just get someone in to get the players fit and running a bit before we ship them off to parts unknown. Poch will feed his wishes and needs to us discreetly and we'll have him after next season ends.

The chances are there are a number of balls up in the air. With the new DoF a possibility too, there is quite a lot going on. I wouldn't rule out anyone right now. But I trust Levy to choose the best option. Leave the club to it. Enjoy a sangria in the sun.
I don’t have that same trust that you do but I’ll enjoy a sangria in the sun anyway.

ITK

Very quiet my end.

Only thing I was told early this morning was that we were miles apart on two issues with Conte it seems so that isn't going to happen.

Pretty obvious but looks like ETH is the most likely person to be our next manager however I'm not close enough to any of it currently to actually have any idea what's going on.

Other posters as you have seen have much more knowledge than I do currently on the situation.

Another ITK

Ok so quick update. It's Ten Hag. That is from the same guy that gave me the initial heads up many moons ago.

With how many times we've changed direction already though, I'm still cautious it will actually happen.

:rolleyes:

The best thing about the ITKs is the bit at the end where they always give their get out sentence to cover themselves for when whatever they are saying doesn’t come to fruition.

Are Spurs or the agents playing the role of the scantily clad females as the music plays?
Levy is Benny and the scantily clad females are the managers!
Surprised someone hasn’t photoshopped the candidates and Levy onto a gif for this!

Last edited:
So everyone seems to think ETH is done and dusted now.

Now we have to wait a few days of twitter back and forth before it falls through
Its only the ITK’s who are saying it, no reputable source have even got a story on it.

Its only the ITK’s who are saying it, no reputable source have even got a story on it.

Let's see if the journos follow suit. One of the ITK's claim Pleat is his source.

Yeah yeah yeah, it's probably all gonad*s, I know I know I know. :p

I hope people realise that if it is in fact ETH that only certain type of players fit his system. He is not going to turn Son into a a 1 touch world class passer, a lot of our players in our squad do not fit that mould. He either has to fudge off players who are not technically very good or he is gone within 12 months.

So everyone seems to think ETH is done and dusted now.

Now we have to wait a few days of twitter back and forth before it falls through

Not me. I think if Paratici comes in he'll have his own candidates in mind. ETH might be one of them or he might not be.

I hope people realise that if it is in fact ETH that only certain type of players fit his system. He is not going to turn Son into a a 1 touch world class passer, a lot of our players in our squad do not fit that mould. He either has to fudge off players who are not technically very good or he is gone within 12 months.

Frank DeBoer says hi

Back