• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Sheffield United OMT ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chelsea next 3 league game. City away, Arsenal home, Leicester home

Dont often want Arsenal getting a result, but needs must. Could possibly be going into the last day level if we pull our socks up
Arm is offisde

well VAR becomes more of my favourite buttplug every week. If your feet are on the ground and feet are in an Onside position when the ball is played,how could you be judged to have run into an offside position?
Magic carpet! Maybe someones fidleling around with the slideout..

well VAR becomes more of my favourite buttplug every week. If your feet are on the ground and feet are in an Onside position when the ball is played,how could you be judged to have run into an offside position?
Magic carpet! Maybe someones fidleling around with the slideout..
The feet aren't the only part of a players body...

Very good. They were brick but that's what we needed and hopefully it'll build confidence and momentum.

Lots of good performances. Thought Sonny, Aurier and Bale were the pick of the bunch.

It doesn't really tell us anything but I'd love it if Mason could get 4 more wins and get us close or into the top 4.
They're brick, but they've only lost by more than 2 goals on 5 occasions this season. Most of the time they lose by 1 goal.

As I said earlier, GLC did the same to Azpulicueta a year or two ago and avoided a red....and given we won, frankly I dont care!

Was that on his face?

Either way, I recall Jeff Stelling going absolutely nuts about it on Soccer Saturday. Hope there’s similar outrage over this one because that could have been a really nasty injury. What if he’d caught GLC in the eye.

They're brick, but they've only lost by more than 2 goals on 5 occasions this season. Most of the time they lose by 1 goal.

Yeah to be fair, they beat United and I recall them causing Liverpool a lot of problems at Anfield. A bit like Burnley, Palace and West Brom, we beat these teams easily but we’ve got to back it up with results in some tougher games coming up. There’s a real chance for us to give top 4 a decent shot. Hopefully we win our games and see where it takes us.

Was that on his face?

Either way, I recall Jeff Stelling going absolutely nuts about it on Soccer Saturday. Hope there’s similar outrage over this one because that could have been a really nasty injury. What if he’d caught GLC in the eye.
Red card all day long for me, one of those moments you look at through your fingers. Annoyed that our players didn't stand up for Lo Celso. But inexplicable decision by the ref. Should be pulled off PL games for not sending off Fleck.

Red card all day long for me, one of those moments you look at through your fingers. Annoyed that our players didn't stand up for Lo Celso. But inexplicable decision by the ref. Should be pulled off PL games for not sending off Fleck.

Not sure you can blame the ref, this was the sort of thing VAR was brought in for - The ref wouldn’t really be able to tell 100 percent what happened and the intent at real speed.

Worst part is I’m not sure that’s even in the top 10 awful var calls this season it’s been that bad.

Not sure you can blame the ref, this was the sort of thing VAR was brought in for - The ref wouldn’t really be able to tell 100 percent what happened and the intent at real speed.

Worst part is I’m not sure that’s even in the top 10 awful var calls this season it’s been that bad.
Mate I never understand this, do on the field referees no longer have any accountability? Is VAR not meant to just assist rather than replace them? Isn't the ref still supposed to pick up dangerous challenges like the one on Lo Celso?

Benny was pretty good.

Decent shout although it took him 3 years or so to start producing. We bought him in 06 IIRC and he wasn’t much good under BMJ or Ramos. It was Harry that really got the best out of him.

Reguilon is a better player for me.

Back