• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

After I posted it I thought I probably should have asked if you were critical once the form significantly dropped from January 2019.

No beef at all, was just wondering if you were always critical which I think is fair enough.

No I was singing his praises on other Forums and really hoped he’d turn it around in his last season but sadly wasn’t to be and the very best of luck to him in the future

For the record I wasn’t keen on us getting Jose preferring Tuchel and the like but once he was ours I have got behind him and still think that he can win us things although I would prefer top four rather than the league cup
Europa a real target though

I think he’ll definitely get the rest of the season as he should
Summer have a clear out and get some decent replacements if possible

FWIW I’m 100% Spurs and want us to succeed hopefully playing good football

4 straight CL qualifications is ‘good for a couple of years’.... OK. o_O
Genuinely don’t think many Spurs fans realise how difficult it will be to emulate Poch’s achievements. I wonder when we can realistically expect to make another Champions League final or be genuine title contenders? I thought we might be the latter this season. Even with a manager as successful as Jose, it shows how difficult it is to sustain a title challenge. Even Qualifying for a Champions League place through the league looks unlikely.

GHod yes, we were hopeless in the months leading up to the CL. The huge bright spot was 3 goals in 3 minutes after getting outplayed by Ajax.
But we did make the Champions League Final, which we have never done before? With a midfield of Winks and Sissoko, an ageing Llorente and clearly jaded Eriksen. Plus we did qualify for the following season’s champions League tournament. Aren’t Liverpool awful this season on the league? Weren’t City pretty poor last season by their high standards?

Genuinely don’t think many Spurs fans realise how difficult it will be to emulate Poch’s achievements. I wonder when we can realistically expect to make another Champions League final or be genuine title contenders? I thought we might be the latter this season. Even with a manager as successful as Jose, it shows how difficult it is to sustain a title challenge. Even Qualifying for a Champions League place through the league looks unlikely.

I have those expectations for next season, Jose will have failed if that's not where we are a year from now.

I think we truly overestimate our squad strength and underestimate the work Jose has to make this squad among top 4 in England. This is not the Spurs squad Pochettino had which got those positions. Compare them position for position and point out where in the spine that we are better now.

To make a good omelette, you need good eggs. I do not think we have the right quality to meet the targets fans are setting for Jose. There is only so much a manager can do except we are willing to fund the change the way Chelsea, Liverpool, Man Utd, Emirates Marketing Project, Leicester are doing.

With the way we are funded, we will have to rely on quality scouting, clever buys, time for players to develop and time for the manager to build his system. We need to be patient and I truly hope Levy is patient.

I think we truly overestimate our squad strength and underestimate the work Jose has to make this squad among top 4 in England. This is not the Spurs squad Pochettino had which got those positions. Compare them position for position and point out where in the spine that we are better now.

To make a good omelette, you need good eggs. I do not think we have the right quality to meet the targets fans are setting for Jose. There is only so much a manager can do except we are willing to fund the change the way Chelsea, Liverpool, Man Utd, Emirates Marketing Project, Leicester are doing.

With the way we are funded, we will have to rely on quality scouting, clever buys, time for players to develop and time for the manager to build his system. We need to be patient and I truly hope Levy is patient.
Our eggs are better than 5 losses in 6 games though.

Our eggs are better than 5 losses in 6 games though.

The form table looks horrific. You would have thought he would have figured out by now that the only way to win with this team is all out attack.

Not loaning out Rodon for league minutes is starting to look very stupid and is tinkling me off.

No they are not and that is the harsh reality. If players don't perform on the pitch forget whatever tactics you put out there.
Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Burnley, Brighton, Fulham and Sheffield UTD all have better form than us. Our players are better than theirs. Relying on our weakest part of the team to win us games is suicidal.

Back