• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Burnley, Brighton, Fulham all have better form than us. Our players are better than theirs. Relying on our weakest part of the team to win us games is suicidal.

Other teams have a system and way of playing. We don't.

We are better than the 9th best squad in teh league, but when you dont have a system installed, then you underperform relative to your quality. Its pretty simple

Depressing isn't it.

After the Brighton game, I came to terms with it so I dont get angry or upset now.

I'm kind of numb to our performances and looking forward to the day when Spurs are a club to be proud of again

At the moment, we're an embarrassment. No style, no system and just drifting from game to game aimlessly

It's a horrific run of form, absolutely appalling, if I was a fan of another club looking in I'd think it was mad that the manager wasn't fired.

But from the inside, having seen this same exact pattern before from largely the same group of players, I still don't think Mourinho is the problem or that changing him fixes everything.

We have mentality issues throughout this squad, players in key positions are cowards, I have more faith in Jose fixing that than anybody else.

We have meteorology issues throughout this squad, players in key positions are cowards, I have more faith in Jose fixing that than anybody else.

Agree
He can help himself but not playing Sanchez/Dier at CB's who are making mistakes each week
He simply must not play Sissoko/Winks either
Play to our strengths which is attacking

After the Brighton game, I came to terms with it so I dont get angry or upset now.

I'm kind of numb to our performances and looking forward to the day when Spurs are a club to be proud of again

At the moment, we're an embarrassment. No style, no system and just drifting from game to game aimlessly
That pretty much sums up how I feel too. Very disconnected to the team. Mates send me abuse about and now I just agree with them!

....which is the manager's fault. He needs to go

the time for him to go was a few weeks back when top 4 was still a possiblity - Chelsea, a club with ambition, sacked Fat Frank after a poor run of 7 games when they were below us in the table and they will reap the benefits of being decisive.

we've wasted this season already and will most likely waste the summer window and the beginning portion of next season too

If his future is under discussion then there is something seriously wrong at the club.
I'd say if his future wasn't under discussion then there is something seriously wrong at the club.
Any manager that has that squad getting the results we have in the last 3 months has questions to answer.

the time for him to go was a few weeks back when top 4 was still a possiblity - Chelsea, a club with ambition, sacked Fat Frank after a poor run of 7 games when they were below us in the table and they will reap the benefits of being decisive.

we've wasted this season already and will most likely waste the summer window and the beginning portion of next season too

I'm with you. I wanted him gone after the Brighton game.

WE have 3 winnable games coming up from next weekend. Just wish we had a different manager in now

You really don’t think we’re underachieving in the last 3 months?
I think if you look at reputation we are under achieving. However I think when you look at squad quality and other factors, I also think we are underachieving but not by much. We are that bad in key areas. I don't know how Jose is going to do it. Were it that I hadn't seen the same core players do this rubbish under Pochettino, I would be ripping his head off. The players are beginning to irritate me. I remember in Pochettino's time when some were mentioned in the same line with La Liga big clubs and their behaviour ...

Of course he needs to go.... If a manager with 4 CL qualifications in a row for us can be sacked after 14 points from 12 games, then the next one who has 10 points from 12 games surely also has to go?

of course the problem is that our very clever chairman is going to have to spend 30 odd million £ getting rid of him.

Of course he needs to go.... If a manager with 4 CL qualifications in a row for us can be sacked after 14 points from 12 games, then the next one who has 10 points from 12 games surely also has to go?

of course the problem is that our very clever chairman is going to have to spend 30 odd million £ getting rid of him.

We'll save half of the £30m on the next manager's wages though (i.e. for the next 18 months, we'll probably pay the next man considerably less than we were planning to pay Jose) so the net cost of binning him is perhaps £15m

We are broke, I can’t see us paying the 30-40 million to get rid of Jose and all the staff

We then have to pay a new manager and any potential comp if we want to get someone that isn’t Alan Pardew

They will also expect a proper budget to re-do the squad

I just can’t see Levy pulling the trigger.

It would mean ENIC putting money into the club.

Back