• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs West Bromwich Albion

The new hoovers good by the way for those who were interested
Plenty of tools with it for their wonderful materials and floors we don’t have
If we don’t lose today I think we need to sacrifice the Hoover to the OMT gods. Win and it can replace Tom Jones who has really let us down recently...

Interesting, this myth. So Jose doesn't have an attacking plan yet he at one time outscored Pep's Barca who we all know had an attacking plan. In fact they set the record for most goals scored.

Could it be that the attacking eggs we have in Spurs are not quality enough make a good offensive omelette in more than one dimension?

Kane misses a very good chance. Good chance created by Aurier.
You said it was a myth that we don't have am attacking plan - now you're talking about how many goals Real Madrid scored mate, try keeping it on topic.

I don't give a fudge how many goals real Madrid scored, what does that prove with regards to what's happening here?
We had an attacking play it's just very one note and one dimensional. Once teams adapted to it we quite clearly had no other plan which is what people have complained about.

What Mourinho did at Chelsea, Inter or Real Madrid is neither here nor there.

You said it was a myth that we don't have no attacking plan - now you're talking about how many goals Real Madrid scored mate, try keeping it on topic
I am on topic. The myth I refer to is that Jose has no attacking plan. The key KPI that shows effectiveness of an attacking plan is goal scored.

I put it forward that the clearest proof that Jose does have some sort of attacking plan is that Real Madrid team and as such proves that it is a myth.

We had an attacking play it's just very one note and one dimensional. Once teams adapted to it we quite clearly had no other plan which is what people have complained about.

What Mourinho did at Chelsea, Inter or Real Madrid is neither here nor there.

I beg to disagree. We have one very effective attacking play. I think Jose has others which have proven to be ineffective as shown in games where Son and Kane haven't played. Note that we have created 3 very good chances in this game with that 'so called one dimensional play' and yet we didn't finish them.

Back