• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - SPURS vs LASK***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We made Renner and Micholb look brilliant - I wonder if they are actually quite good and will be snapped up by someone decent... or if it was just our ineptitude OR just a poor setup by Mou which allowed them to monster us like 17 stone uncle?

How would you know the difference between a left footed player who's good with his right and a right footed player?

Most players have a dominant or stronger foot. Some special players like Kane, Son and Ronaldo are just as comfortable on their weak foot but they wouldn’t take a penalty left footed for example. I can think of players in our squad who pretty much refuse to use their foot.

ok so now i see why Jose put a strong team out. That was awful still. Look so lost without Kane. Just no fight which was disappointing, and dont think Lo Celso and Ndombele work in tandem.

Hart, well, that's why no one else went for him, he's a leader, but not a very good goalkeeper, the second was a save but he used his forearm inexplicably?

Speaking of the second, down Sanchez side, look how he steps up and completely loses the ball and runner. Poor.

that's why Jose started Rodon over him last week v Chelsea.

Back