• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

In slight disbelief but they've been due it for ages to be fair.

Carragher said it, looked like kids playing at times and it'll be really interesting to see how they react because Liverpool are not good losers by any stretch..

Almost £180m spent on the 2 star defenders today and they have conceded 13 goals between them. Comical.

In slight disbelief but they've been due it for ages to be fair.

Carragher said it, looked like kids playing at times and it'll be really interesting to see how they react because Liverpool are not good losers by any stretch..

I’m sure Klopp will laugh off one result, but lose 2-3 and drop out of the top 6 and I can’t see him taking it well. Fingers crossed!

If Liverpool are still adopting this approach when we play them, we are going to spank them.

Not taking ANYTHING away from our game, it was a sheer spanking, but here you see a team up 7-2 still wanting more AND a humiliated team that at least gives 25% effort to make the result better. I know it probably was game management, but I'm not sure I'll ever see Man Utd with their trousers so thorougly wrapped around their ankles again.

Villa could've had 10!

fudging Carragher waffling on about "only two clubs can win the league - City and Liverpool".

Have a word with yourself Jamie.

Back