• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham vs Sheffield United

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have real issues with all this talk of Kane looking to leave to win trophies, he is a key part of this squad which means he's a key part of the failure too, it's the same for everyone, Ben Davies is just as likely to leave to win trophies as Kane is.

If that is Kane's attitude, and I don't think it is, he can fudge off, thats not the attitude I want, I want players who go and take trophies, not ones who wait to be in the right place to get them because of others.

He's coasting at the minute, nowhere near his best, such talk is disrespectful to our players who are putting in performances near their level.
The players have to be held accountable and I think that why some aren’t wanted by others
It’s why I think Eriksen didn’t get the mive his talent deserved to a Madrid or Barca for example

Both Lo Celso and Ndombele are Eriksen type of players, but they have to play further back because we have no other capable players for the deeper positions. That means they struggle to produce what they really are capable of. We need a proper CM that can defend, has positional awareness, is a good passer, and can advance with the ball. This will allow Lo Celso and/or Ndombele to really do what they are best at.

Disagree, on both personally - both players to play in the deeper 3 of a 433 alongside a DM.

Both Lo Celso and Ndombele are Eriksen type of players, but they have to play further back because we have no other capable players for the deeper positions. That means they struggle to produce what they really are capable of. We need a proper CM that can defend, has positional awareness, is a good passer, and can advance with the ball. This will allow Lo Celso and/or Ndombele to really do what they are best at.
Winks and Lo Celso to me looked like a potential pairing as both can pass
But no one else ever agreed

The players have to be held accountable and I think that why some aren’t wanted by others
It’s why I think Eriksen didn’t get the mive his talent deserved to a Madrid or Barca for example

I think Eriksen has the talent but not the desire or mentality to play at a top club. We were probably his level. Berbatov didn’t have that desire either despite having insane talent.

I think we're pretty weak in attack - Son Kane Alli the only players you'd see in a rivals line up and worry about and even then Allis time off the boil is worrying long atm.

Lo Celso/Ndombele for me are deeper players not attack before soneone argues that.

That's really harsh on Bergwijn. He's been here for 30 seconds and has already scored against both Manchester clubs and has looked super dangerous. Lamela as a bench attacker is really strong and is better than anyone that our rivals (except for City) consistently bring off the bench. I'd sell Lucas tomorrow if we could, but I still think we have plenty of depth in those positions.

Kane, Son, Dele, Bergwijn, Lamela, and Lucas is a deeper and better attacking unit than just about any of our rivals.

We need a fudging DM who can let Lo Celso and Ndombele focus on unlocking our attack and winning possession higher up the pitch. And we need at least one competent fullback. (and probably a new manager)

That's really harsh on Bergwijn. He's been here for 30 seconds and has already scored against both Manchester clubs and has looked super dangerous. Lamela as a bench attacker is really strong and is better than anyone that our rivals (except for City) consistently bring off the bench. I'd sell Lucas tomorrow if we could, but I still think we have plenty of depth in those positions.

Kane, Son, Dele, Bergwijn, Lamela, and Lucas is a deeper and better attacking unit than just about any of our rivals.

We need a fudging DM who can let Lo Celso and Ndombele focus on unlocking our attack and winning possession higher up the pitch. And we need at least one competent fullback. (and probably a new manager)

I'm just not factoring in Bergwijn because as you say he's barely been here 5 mins and can go either way from here.
Moura is pants
Lamela a good sub option
Son Kane Alli great players, off form currently and yet to work as a unit without CE?

Sissoko can’t pass
And that really really hurts us
If teams main weapons is attack our full backs do we need a busy runner like sissoko or do we need better passing

Don’t disagree with that. He showed again tonight how utterly inept he is on the ball. Would Skipp be worth a punt for the rest of the season? We’ve fudge all to play for anyway.

Don’t disagree with that. He showed again tonight how utterly inept he is on the ball. Would Skipp be worth a punt for the rest of the season? We’ve fudge all to play for anyway.

I like Skipp, but he's not got the pace or strength of Sissoko, and we need that in the side at the minute

My main concern is the COVID-19 effect on us long term, what it’s impact will be as we try to dig ourselves out of this mess?

Last edited:
Back