• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham vs Sheffield United

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I take full credit for the Redknapp turn around.

As publishing my opinion seems to reverse things, Aurier and Davies are two of the most one dimensional full backs I’ve ever seen, Sissoko cannot operate as a football in the final third, Moua can only see a pass if he’s falling over and Bergwijn has been anonymous.

Not a single final ball between them. Woeful around the area.

we’ve had so much of the ball around the area and screw it up every time.

We badly miss CE and need to replace him in the summer

Been saying this months. Loads of fans from other teams are saying the same.

Probably the biggest buzz you get watching football, and its been taking away basically
I’ve only barely and half heartedly come back to football, missed most of the previous 2 games with brick streams, but wasn’t too bothered.
Took a NowTV sub out today for this, and already massively regretting having committed to a month.
I think this season and the general lack of goal enjoyment is going to finally do for me

That’s handball as the rules are written.

The FK not being given is the ref not knowing the rules, not a mistake by VAR.

Was it ‘clear and obvious’ ? Had to be played a dozen times and even then it wasn’t conclusive.

Bad rule, bad interpretation.

Allowed them a wake up call and they’ll dog in now.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Back