• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham vs Sheffield United

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When I was a ref, every 50-50 decision should go in favour of the attacking team. VAR seems to be the complete opposite, and to disallow as many goals as possible.

The commentators are useless. Still saying it’s the rules. Haven’t even mentioned that it might not have hit his arm so how was it chalked off....

Now saying we could have got a free kick - which we couldn’t.

It's not VAR that's the issue, it's the handball rule and the fudging idiots making up stupid rules

its because of all the tinkling and morning that used to happen when a goal was scored after accidental ball to hand

and referees not knowing what the word intentional means

It's not VAR that's the issue, it's the handball rule and the fudging idiots making up stupid rules

But it still is VAR, they implemented a system in a rush without thought the rules of the game. The handball rule needs changing of course but because of VAR being implemented it puts a light on the rule, it's still VAR. they implemented a system without User Acceptance Testing - can't just chuck something into a Production environment without testing

We’ve been okay I think and I fully expect us to come back and win. They’ve had one chance with some good play and bad defending from us.

Back 4 have been good, GLC a bit disappointing and the front 4 have threatened to fire at various points. Lucas has looked particularly lively. Sissoko has been okay but awful on the ball.

We’re the better side here. We will win.

The commentators are useless. Still saying it’s the rules. Haven’t even mentioned that it might not have hit his arm so how was it chalked off....

Now saying we could have got a free kick - which we couldn’t.

NBC don’t have the same anti Spurs bias thankfully

Wasn't VAR introduced because Ref's were incompetent? So someones smart idea was to put a ref in charge of VAR.

Football is brick now isn’t it? I never celebrate a goal, you never know when there’s some bollox handball or offside in the build up. Instead of feeling joy at a goal I feel anxiety it will be chalked off.
It’s awful now, no one celebrates unless it’s almost 100% certain it’s goal. It can’t continue like this.

Back