• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham vs Sheffield United

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NBC replay angle shows Moura touching the ball as he lands, before it’s kicked against him.

Replay also shows the ref indicating foul on Moura and choosing to let the play develop. Are the rules specific enough to say that we should have then been given the free-kick?

Clear and obvious? Show me the frame.

I don’t mind the rule. But show me the hand ball.

Was it ‘clear and obvious’ ? Had to be played a dozen times and even then it wasn’t conclusive.

Bad rule, bad interpretation.

Allowed them a wake up call and they’ll dog in now.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

clear and obvious isn’t relevant for handball in goal build up is it?

Redknapp normally goes against us but he’s called the decision for what it is ! A shocker.

We desperately need some more creativity deeper got all the pace and Runners to play into and got one proper ball player . Today is the day Ndombele should be on !

We need to gamble early this half with Davies getting high. We’ve got plenty in the middle so Sissoko can drop in to help the 2 CBs.

Back