• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

Come over to the dark side.....go on join us.....just give it a try you might like it.....

During the lockdown i did cycle back to the witterings where we used to live and into Chi. If you seem me in the shirt behave yourself fella.

Also when did house of fraser shut down? Made me sad that.
When all the others did. Unfortunately the council insist on upping rates on the high street and it's killing all the shops.

Does anyone know the situation with kit for the season restart?
Seems like a good opportunity to start playing in the new home kit - probably can't do the others as I think the colours have to be designated at the start of the season.

Ordered the home one, hundred quid when you add vat and delivery, but it looks the business and prostate is the biggest cancer killer in this country.

Have you heard anything more from them yet? I haven't...I know delivery was supposed to be mid July but was hoping for some further comms by now...

Just seen Chelsea's kit.

How have they ended up with that and us with those abominations for next season?
I suppose you can’t really mess too much with a plain blue shirt, but with us having a white one I guess designers feel it’s a canvas that can be added to rather than the main event. It’s occurred to me that the colour is also the most attractive for a firm with a red logo as it will stand out the most. sexy.

As the new kit isn’t on the official site, and Nike have been lazy with templates in the past would it be foolish to hope the broken glass abomination isn’t really going to be the kit and we will have a simpler design in line with the official one Chelsea debuted yesterday? Also I think their release may have been brought forward by the fact they have a new sponsor in place.

As the new kit isn’t on the official site, and Nike have been lazy with templates in the past would it be foolish to hope the broken glass abomination isn’t really going to be the kit and we will have a simpler design in line with the official one Chelsea debuted yesterday? Also I think their release may have been bought forward by the fact they have a new sponsor in place.

Templates have been dropped now and each team get individual designs (so no more Barca training shirts recycled to us as a lot).

Quite clear whoever designed ours is a Chelsea supporter.

Templates have been dropped now and each team get individual designs (so no more Barca training shirts recycled to us as a lot).

Dont see why the dont put forward 3 or 4 designs around march time and let the fans vote on it.

If that was true the kit design would be more like this:
4556E38F-88E8-4FA2-BB40-9F0458CD769B.jpeg

Its definitely the horrific home shirt we all feared, as nike have just ‘leaked’ it on their website.

I just cannot understand how we have ended up with last seasons shirt and now next seasons one.

There is so many cool innovative things you can do with the design if you need to make it distinctive from the current shirt, yet we have ended up with these two absolute fudging disgrace of designs two out of three years.

Its mind boggling that two mammoth organisations can come together and produce such utter brick that I’d expect a 5 year old to come up with.

Its getting to the point where the club needs to be contacted en masse to put a stop to this.

Back