• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs v United

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just read from Dan Kilpatrick that after the 7 days' isolation, the player is not allowed to join group training for a further week, meaning whoever it is might not be match-ready for the season restart.

LOL so sexy!
Spanking new stadium opens to pandemic
First game restart we are first to report infection.
It's going to affect training plans now and may be our performance, if we do get to play at all.

Sent from my SM-G985F using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Even if worse case scenario it was a first team player, I'd fully expect them to recover in time for the start. This highlights the importance of thorough testing regimes.

So based on photos which I've seen on Twitter today, the person is not:

Kane
Son
Sissoko
Lamela
Bergwign
Dele
Davies
Toby
Gazza
LLoris
Skipp
Aurier
Moura
Foyth
Gedson
Winks
[and a few others]

So based on photos which I've seen on Twitter today, the person is not:

Kane
Son
Sissoko
Lamela
Bergwign
Dele
Davies
Toby
Gazza
LLoris
Skipp
Aurier
Moura
Foyth
Gedson
Winks
[and a few others]
Hmm, no Jan? He'd be a miss

If Dier & Dele suspended, I’m guessing something like:

———————Lloris
Aurier—Toby—Sanchez—Davies
—Sissoko——Winks——Lo Celso
—Bergwijn—Kane—Son

Subs: Gazzaniga, Tanganga, Jan, Ndombele, Gedson, Skipp, Lamela, Lucas, Sessegnon

If Dier & Dele suspended, I’m guessing something like:

———————Lloris
Aurier—Toby—Sanchez—Davies
—Sissoko——Winks——Lo Celso
—Bergwijn—Kane—Son

Subs: Gazzaniga, Tanganga, Jan, Ndombele, Gedson, Skipp, Lamela, Lucas, Sessegnon

Forgot about Dele possible suspension. I think one of the Silva's at Man C got a 1 game ban for something similar. Dier could easily get 5-6 games

That said, its a joke that these punishments havent been decided already, though might work in our favour given that I think water under the bridge is more likely to lead to a more lenient pinishment, rather than more severe

As you say you, we should be able to cope without them

Lloris
Tanganga...Alderweireld...Davies
Sissoko.............Skipp........Sessegnon
Lo Celso
Son...........Kane...Bergwijn​

Forgot about Dele possible suspension. I think one of the Silva's at Man C got a 1 game ban for something similar. Dier could easily get 5-6 games

That said, its a joke that these punishments havent been decided already, though might work in our favour given that I think water under the bridge is more likely to lead to a more lenient pinishment, rather than more severe

As you say you, we should be able to cope without them
Dele will get a game maybe
Dier cant get a big ban surely for not actually doing anything other than hugging his brother

Just read from Dan Kilpatrick that after the 7 days' isolation, the player is not allowed to join group training for a further week, meaning whoever it is might not be match-ready for the season restart.
And the track and trace rules say quarantine for 14 days if you've been in contact with a confirmed case.
I can't see the season lasting for than two weeks before it becomes a youth League.

Dele will get a game maybe
Dier cant get a big ban surely for not actually doing anything other than hugging his brother
I’m never confident on these things.
Alli’s thing could be inflated by the impact a Corona has since had
Dier I think may get a more significant punishment to deter players from exiting the field, whatever the outcome he was looking to confront a fan in the stands. If a non Spurs player had done it we’d be calling for a life ban!
I’m hoping as someone suggested the time delay and the fact there are no buffet lunches on offer for the suits they may try and do something that raises little attention and possibility of appeal.

I’m never confident on these things.
Alli’s thing could be inflated by the impact a Corona has since had
Dier I think may get a more significant punishment to deter players from exiting the field, whatever the outcome he was looking to confront a fan in the stands. If a non Spurs player had done it we’d be calling for a life ban!
I’m hoping as someone suggested the time delay and the fact there are no buffet lunches on offer for the suits they may try and do something that raises little attention and possibility of appeal.
How do you know he was confronting someone?
He went to where his family was and that’s clear.. everything else is conjecture
Players do leave the pitch after the game more times than people think and nothing happens
Dele can’t be down anymore than Silva was as it’s a singular offence

Back