• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Have you read the Independent Enquiry report? Pretty weighty and conclusive piece of work. And quite clearly not an airbrush.
I haven’t but assume you have by your comments
What does it say about fans breaking in or attempting to steal tickets?
How about fans being too drunk to understand basic instruction and then taking mob rule?
No one deserves to die at a game of football
Similarly no one deserves to get in without a ticket for their attendance...

Have you read the Independent Enquiry report? Pretty weighty and conclusive piece of work. And quite clearly not an airbrush.

Yep I have and I reread the key facts again today.

For that report to be taken as 100% then it would have to have been a game like no other I went to in the 80s. The game was absolutely rife with booze, overcrowding with ticketless fans and hooliganism. Liverpool were by my own experiences one of the worst in that period of time, if others want to dispute that with a straight face then that’s on them.

So for the report to be taken on full face value this one game in the 80s a major cup game would have had to have been one that was extremely different to the then “norm”

I’m just not having it to be honest. The trial was a show trial in my opinion and the police guilt was trying to embellish a story that didn’t need to be embellished.

Ultimately I will stand by my opinion that there always will be an element of blame to be laid at the hands of Liverpool fans

I haven’t but assume you have by your comments
What does it say about fans breaking in or attempting to steal tickets?
How about fans being too drunk to understand basic instruction and then taking mob rule?
No one deserves to die at a game of football
Similarly no one deserves to get in without a ticket for their attendance...

There is a hugely famous clip of Liverpool fans pulling other fans up the towers at Wembley for a cup final to break in, it was rife.

Liverpool were not the only club guilty of it, Spurs Wolves nearly ended in disaster too.

Liverpool fans and the city famously appealed to free Shields after he murdered a Bulgarian in a resort, they claimed the case was fudged. Twice the European court threw out the appeal and still the city including an MP and fans claimed he was innocent.

Another Example of the lack of accountability that part of the world shows

...and look at the crowd surge toward the entrance it causes below them when others see it and want to try it. Look familiar?

Nope this was a one off, never happened again or before or after.

In all seriousness the commentary is questionable “look at that I think he made it in” and then the comment that a win would go a way to ending the pain of Heysel

Also there is a huge HUGE level of disparity on the shame felt by Liverpool for Juventus antics and the shame they expect the authorities to feel on Hillsborough. The Heysel shame is conveniently brushed under the carpet

There were some very vivid and graphic video accounts on youtube of the actions of Liverpool fans at the Heysel that fateful day, clearly kicking the living daylights out of prostrate Juventus fans laid out in earlier skirmishes. Rushing in, stomping the helpless, backing off and regrouping, then charging in for more. At no time did the videos show Juve fans charging the Liverpool section. Quite the opposite. They were in full, fearful retreat.

Then panic sets in, the wall collapses and 39 dead. Not Liverpool's fault.

There were some very vivid and graphic video accounts on youtube of the actions of Liverpool fans at the Heysel that fateful day, clearly kicking the living daylights out of prostrate Juventus fans laid out in earlier skirmishes. Rushing in, stomping the helpless, backing off and regrouping, then charging in for more. At no time did the videos show Juve fans charging the Liverpool section. Quite the opposite. They were in full, fearful retreat.

Never is.

I've liked this. Not because I actually 'like it' as what the Liverpool fans did that night was absolutely disgraceful. It is just as disgraceful how the football club have since tried to erase it from history. The very same football club that supported Luis Suarez after a clear and blatant racial attack on a player. They are up there with Chelsea as the most odious football club and fans in the country.

Back