• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All I need to see is a typically agressive Nayenezgani post at full time with something like 'Take that you mother fudging Poch doubting clams' and I'll know we've done ok....

Its simple (though not necessarily easy).

Poch needs to make sure we start (and continue with) the right tempo. Set up an aggressive side, hunt the ball in midfield and get forward at every opportunity.

The team that started against Saudi Sportswashing Machine is more than capable, though if at all possible Id swap Sissoko our for NDombele.

Its about the right attitude and set up, Poch has the tools, its not complicated.

And if we see that, then all the noise this week disappears.

If we dont? Oh boy...

Im pretty sure you are enjoying this
Not really. Mid table form in last 15 games. Poch appearing to have lost many of the stars or dressing room as they say. Top players wanting out of the club. Fans already starting to complain about the brick atmosphere at the ground. Why would I be enjoying us being in our worst form under Pochettino.

Plus our form at the Emirates is hardly out of this world is it. Why couldnt we get thumped there? If Poch loses on Sunday, then dare I say it, more people will be less happy and it goes on and on. I wouldnt be unhappy if he goes, as neither would it seem would some of the players.

Not really. Mid table form in last 15 games. Poch appearing to have lost many of the stars or dressing room as they say. Top players wanting out of the club. Fans already starting to complain about the brick atmosphere at the ground. Why would I be enjoying us being in our worst form under Pochettino.

Plus our form at the Emirates is hardly out of this world is it. Why couldnt we get thumped there? If Poch loses on Sunday, then dare I say it, more people will be less happy and it goes on and on. I wouldnt be unhappy if he goes, as it seems would some of the players.

Anyone can get thumped there, they have a quality attack. Anyone can win there, they really are a distinctly average team. All depends on us.

Our form is poor. I would think the 5 years of unprecedented success/quality/call it what you will that precedes this form might buy a little more time before the full melt begins.

And yet youve dived into it with relish. Hence my feeling you seem to be enjoying it.

Anyone can get thumped there, they have a quality attack. Anyone can win there, they really are a distinctly average team. All depends on us.

Our form is poor. I would think the 5 years of unprecedented success/quality/call it what you will that precedes this form might buy a little more time before the full melt begins.

And yet youve dived into it with relish. Hence my feeling you seem to be enjoying it.
If they are a distinctly average team then so are we. And that's a fact. 1 point difference.

2 hopes, Bob Hope and No Hope. One of them is dead

cea0d4494586c87e128e0a66f69822d3.jpg

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

I think Poch will go

----------------Lloris
Dier Alderweireld Sanchez Rose
-----------Sissoko Winks
-----Son---- Eriksen---Lo Celso
----------------Kane

Can't see Alli going straight into the team.
Sanchez will play to in an attempt to deal with their pace.
Not many options in central midfield with Ndombele out. Perhaps Lo Celso could play in a three there.
Eriksen will start. It would be suicide by Poch not to play him.
Only real option at right back is Dier with Sissoko needed in midfield.
If Poch doesnt trust Lo Celso yet I can see him playing Lamela.

---------Hugo
--Toby Sanchez Jan
Sissoko Winks Dier Rose
-------Son Eriksen
---------Kane

I know 3 at the back hasn't always worked for us, but i think getting Jan back in the team and having sissoko as a wing back might make the best of who we have available

Back