• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I dont know about "good fit", but I think its the sort of thing that would get the most out of him.

He cant cross or pass for brick but he would at least do better with a simplified job, and has shown he can get up and down. Could be useful for tracking Lacazette/whoever they play out left, usually a threat
I know better than to get into a debate about Sissoko with you:D But he has created chances from out wide cutting the ball back, and my memory isnt the best but he definitely had the assist for Lamela away to West Ham the other season from out on the right hand side and pretty sure he's had one or two others from that position too....

I know better than to get into a debate about Sissoko with you:D But he has created chances from out wide cutting the ball back, and my memory isnt the best but he definitely had the assist for Lamela away to West Ham the other season from out on the right hand side and pretty sure he's had one or two others from that position too....

A stopped clock and all that...

Ultimately I see the sense in using his athleticism down the flank, particularly when Arsenal have some pace out there.

I also approve of anything that takes him out of midfield.

I just also think, really, he still isnt going to offer a great deal particularly in attack.

Though Im open to him surprising me. Plenty have suggested he should go out there, and while I dont really see it - the simplified role might play to his strengths.

N’Dombele seems to have taken replacing Dembele a little too seriously.

We have the attacking players to hurt them, especially on the counter but the team news is making it hard for me to find optimism.

Toby at right back may be too much to ask to ask of him pace wise, ordinarily I can see why Sissoko would be a possibility but this breaks the our only genuine CM partnership with him and Winks. What are the other options? Winks and Alli, Winks and Skipp?? Is big Vic available??

he put one on a plate for Moura against Saudi Sportswashing Machine too

A stopped clock and all that...

Ultimately I see the sense in using his athleticism down the flank, particularly when Arsenal have some pace out there.

I also approve of anything that takes him out of midfield.

I just also think, really, he still isnt going to offer a great deal particularly in attack.

Though Im open to him surprising me. Plenty have suggested he should go out there, and while I dont really see it - the simplified role might play to his strengths.
Sissoko played right back against Leicester at the KP a couple of seasons back. We absolutely spanked them.

Quite possibly didnt see it, certainly dont remember it, and was distracted by your use of KP as I started wondering when they were sponsored by dry roasted nuts, and if it was around the time they were tied to Walkers...

i (independent?) predicted Arsenal line up, looks about right to me

ArsenalTeamNews.png

I think, honestly, even with our injury list - this is a team we should beat comfortably...

...if we can find some sort of form.

I figured as much, probably says more about me that my mind went immediately to bar snacks...

I am having the weirdest time with this game. Who the fudge is Lesniak!? Its like the MiB have flashy thinged me...
:)

I remember watching it on a stream from my hols in Portugal - delighted of course due to my usual home situation!

I’d watched the Man U last game at WHL in the resort bar a few days before, so I recall it was the penultimate away game of the season. Didn’t we spank Hull 7-1 away a few days after and Kane overlooks Lukaku as top scorer by getting about 7 in 2 matches!

The lcfc match was the one where we had no fit right backs, and I just recall Kane and Son scoring repeatedly against Kasper from the edge of the box. Like every shot suddenly started going in!

Check the subs bench too. Shashoua as well!

upload_2019-8-30_15-33-44.png

upload_2019-8-30_15-34-0.png

I'm in a glum mood having to miss this game due to family commitments in the morning and, right after, having to attend a friend's 60th birthday party (mind you, he's selling me an oh-zee of lovely black hash). Game can't be pvr'd as the PL sold away the game to dodgy Russian media mongrels dazn.

In the past, if I had to record and watch later, I'd still view it even if we lost. There'd be time to go back and forth and really know who to blame.

And if we won? Hours of pleasure followed by days of detailed gloating.

Last edited:
I know I go on about KWP being poopy but is he actually injured? I just think Rose is gonna have a hard time with Pepe so we need someone decent on the other flanks otherwise we are fudged down the right left and through the middle!

Without KWP and Ndombele, feels like Aurier will play. I like the idea of Sissoko at RWB, but in a four against a top team, I think it's a big ask for him to play RB, plus we need his legs in midfield w/o Tanguy.

----------Lloris-------
SA--TBA---JVT---Davies
---Winks---Sissoko--
Son---Eriksen---Lamela
--------Kane----------

Back