• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not going to watch this, we never win there. Once in the league in like 30 years? The game has come at a good time for them. I expect the results to pick up after this game when the transfer window is closed and think Poch will turn us around for the another good season.

Perhaps the biggest NLD Poch has faced. I must admit, i'm NOT seeing anything but a comprehensive defeat.

Can anyone tell me tactically how we don't get putplayed and get some sort of result?

I can.
Play our best 11 in the places they fit.
For example - I would like to experiment with Sissoko at RB as he has pace and strength. Dier has actually player RB several times, so common-sense says he starts.
Davies is more solid at LB, so Davies gets my start.

Here is my starting 11.

Lloris

Dier Toby Jan Davies

Sissoko Ndombele

Dele Eriksen Son

Kane

Dele and Eriksen to switch off often/allow Dele to drift. Ndombele to pass through the lines.

Bench - Gazzaniga, Winks, Moura, Lamela, Skipp, Lo Celso, Sanchez

Not a bad bench, not a bad side!!! Reeeeesult!!!
COYS!

I can.
Play our best 11 in the places they fit.
For example - I would like to experiment with Sissoko at RB as he has pace and strength. Dier has actually player RB several times, so common-sense says he starts.
Davies is more solid at LB, so Davies gets my start.

Here is my starting 11.

Lloris

Dier Toby Jan Davies

Sissoko Ndombele

Dele Eriksen Son

Kane

Dele and Eriksen to switch off often/allow Dele to drift. Ndombele to pass through the lines.

Bench - Gazzaniga, Winks, Moura, Lamela, Skipp, Lo Celso, Sanchez

Not a bad bench, not a bad side!!! Reeeeesult!!!
COYS!
What really bothers me is it's not exactly rocket science!
So why have we had to watch the utter rubbish served up by Poch over the past four games!

If we hadn’t just lost against Saudi Sportswashing Machine, no one would be hitting the panic button...well a lot less people would be anyway.

We have a better team. Better in every aspect, bar meteorology and team shape. Get that right and there is no reason we can’t win. Add in that I’m responsible for this incredibly awesome OMT and I’m thinking we will win 3-1 and all will be good.
We have won 15 points in the last 15 games....

We have won 15 points in the last 15 games....

Well, there is that...but we were running on empty in the tail end of last season, and focusing on the Champions League. We’ve picked up 4 points so far, and only played 3 matches. If we have 15 points from 15 games this season then yes, the alarms will have been fully set off, but we’re not there yet and I really don’t expect that we will get there.

Well, there is that...but we were running on empty in the tail end of last season, and focusing on the Champions League. We’ve picked up 4 points so far, and only played 3 matches. If we have 15 points from 15 games this season then yes, the alarms will have been fully set off, but we’re not there yet and I really don’t expect that we will get there.
Running on empty since January?

If that was focusing on the CL I’d hate to see what we’d be like when we weren’t, we were appalling in the QF, SF and F.

If that was focusing on the CL I’d hate to see what we’d be like when we weren’t, we were appalling in the QF, SF and F.
Final I agree and I still don’t understand why, given the importance of that game. But we were not appalling in either the quarter final when we lost Kane early on or the semi. If we were we wouldn’t have beaten arguably the best team in Europe or the most exciting young team.

Not looking forward to this. But we also have to look at their recent results. They got easily taken apart by Liverpool. And only just beat Burnley. so trying to look at this with a positive slight. Apart from the City game we have played two teams who just wanted to sit back. So it will be somewhat refreshing to see two teams going at it. I dont mind if they have the edge in possesion, it might help us for a change. Kane needs to pick up his game, well so do a lot of others.

We are not going to keep a clean sheet. But I dont think they will either. Not with Calamity Luiz. so I am going to go for a score draw.

Prediction: 2-2

Lineup: ( we wont play 3-5-2 I am sure, and who knows if Jan or Eriksen would play) Three at the back to cope with their forwards. Some Heavy duty bodies in the midfield to toughen us up. Nimble on the sides
and some guile up front.

---------------------Lloris-------------------------------

-----------Sanchez---Toby---Jan------------
KWP---------------------------------------Rose----
-------------Sissoko----Ndombele-----------------
--------------------Eriksen----------------------------
---------------Son---------------------------------------
--------------------------Kane-----------------------------

Back