• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T The England Thread

Mohammed Abdellaoue: The Norway striker scored 11 goals this season - more than any other player in Europe's top 5 leagues who got 0 assists.

Norway 3-1 England

Norway always beat England dont they?

Fjortoft with 2, Iversen hattrick

1996-iversen.jpg

the man who terrorised Baresi, Maldini and Costacurta and then joined Spurs and turned into a pile of dung

Norway will be up for it, if England aren't 100% in effort and focus then they will lose.
Not much between the teams considering who's missing for England.

Literally couldnt give a toss. It will be same old same old ! Dull, lifeless, uninspiring. I guarantee it.

England will lose tonight, the press will rip Woy to shreds and they will bang on about how Harry should have been given the job.

Pathetic.

Roy's going to start like this:

---------Green
Jones Jagielka Lescott Baines
Milner Parker Gerrard Downing
------------Young
-------Carroll

I think it would be better like this:

---------Green
-------- Milner Parker
----Young Gerrard Downing
----------Carroll

Roy's going to start like this:

---------Green
Milner Parker Gerrard Downing
------------Young
-------Carroll

I think it would be better like this:

---------Green
-------- Milner Parker
----Young Gerrard Downing
----------Carroll

This would be better

-----------Green------------
Milner Parker Gerrard Young
-----------Carroll-----------

Looking forward to a bit of Markus Henriksen if he's playing.

Aaargh, I hate Henriksen, and heÔÇÖs so overrated. Magnus Wolf Eikrem is a much better player and would have been in the squad if we (Norway) werenÔÇÖt still stuck in the 90ÔÇÖs.

Peter Reid says playing for your country is the greatest honour...Roy Keane stares at the carpet.

This would be better

-----------Green------------
Milner Parker Gerrard Young
-----------Carroll-----------

I just don't see Gerrard sticking to his job, but rather go wandering all over the place.

Back