• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs West Ham OMT ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Big teams win these games and win Tuesday. We aren't there yet and people just accept it.

I think KWP should be sold. Pointless having him. It's ok to play Foyth away at city when full backs don't need to attack. To play him today was the wrong decision. Pochs subs were also crap.

Poch to blame for picking the wrong team. Players like Dele and dier think it's acceptable to prance around the pitch.

Just an all round pathetic performance that will prob bite us in the bum.

I really just want this season over with now.

Lol it's been AWFUL hasn't it, being third and getting to a CL semi-final and moving back home into one of the best stadiums in the world.

Big teams win these games and win Tuesday. We aren't there yet and people just accept it.

I think KWP should be sold. Pointless having him. It's ok to play Foyth away at city when full backs don't need to attack. To play him today was the wrong decision. Pochs subs were also crap.

Poch to blame for picking the wrong team. Players like Dele and dier think it's acceptable to prance around the pitch.

Just an all round pathetic performance that will prob bite us in the bum.

I really just want this season over with now.

Foyth was one of our best today. KWP does not have a future at Spurs. Llorente as the first sub is pathetic though. His arrival killed what little forward momentum we had.

Yes we were terrible, but personally find it hard to care. The game on Tues is the biggest of my lifetime, get to the CL final and nothing much else matters atm.

I will say though:West Ham are absolute mugs to only seemingly care about games against us + maybe the goons and Man Utd. Also Antonio laughing about doing his celebration in Faces later, that's what he aspires to... no ambition, unprofessional players and lack of effort for 90% of the season.

Cheers mate. That does give me some perspective. Our ambition is to win the CL. Their ambition was to score a goal at NWHL ( beating us in the process was a bonus).
Levels of ambition will always separate us from them.

Cheers mate. That does give me some perspective. Our ambition is to win the CL. Their ambition was to score a goal at NWHL ( beating us in the process was a bonus).
Levels of ambition will always separate us from them.

Been to a few home games this season and their support was worst of the lot. Was at the other end so maybe they sounded quiet but I heard nothing from them till the goal. Pikey clams.

Lol it's been AWFUL hasn't it, being third and getting to a CL semi-final and moving back home into one of the best stadiums in the world.
THIS. EXACTLY THIS. We've had a really poor run of form and are fairly ravaged with injuries. And the whole club is in new terrain, every single one of them. The Ajax CHAMPIONS LEAGUE SEMI FINAL is three days away, so I wasn't surprised we weren't up for it today.

Sounds like everybody's got arse cancer
Here's the thing. Barring a goal-fest from the shot-shy away-day Gooners, we still finish this weekend in 3rd. It LOOKS like we didn't pick up any injuries. Dier got a full 90 without too many sloppy passes. And we have a little game on Tuesday (it's a CL semi for those misery guts on here).

That speaks to a lack of mobility, though. Which he has - he's not a wing-back, he's too slow and too uncontrolled.

A more mobile wing-back would have been able to do both - mark Anderson and get forward.

Not even saying he shouldn't have played - but announcing it allowed West Ham to pack the center, and play with utter ease.

I think you are underestimating how tricky Andersen is. Trippier would have been rinsed, KWP and Aurier would probably have given away a penalty. I don't think Foyth is a worst option than any of those.

Been to a few home games this season and their support was worst of the lot. Was at the other end so maybe they sounded quiet but I heard nothing from them till the goal. Pikey clams.

I’d say City were worse. But Huddersfield and Brighton made more noise I think and I’ll use that. (I’m in the north so can hear). Embarrassing really for them but our crowd was very nervous (I was a wreck!). I am really not sure about having the away fans where they are. It is not conducive to a good atmosphere, especially when everyone in adjacent blocks sit down without even being told to.

Tired today, that’s all, no drama. We were tired v Brighton too but got out of jail. 7th game in April with another to come, it’s going to take its toll.
Shame it had to come against the pikies though.

@milo Rose MoM.

Foyth was one of our best today. KWP does not have a future at Spurs. Llorente as the first sub is pathetic though. His arrival killed what little forward momentum we had.
That was not Llorente's fault per se but more that Poch took off one of our livelier players in Moura. The only one who seemed to be up for running today. If we didn't have a game on Weds I am sure Moura would have stayed on. He also took off Rose who was always looking to make something happen.

Llorente did the job he was brought on to do which was hold onto the ball and win headed flick ons. It's just we had no one running off them, while also having no width to put crosses in to him .

It seems that we have to make Llorente a spacegoat despite the important goals he has scored. Yet Janssen gets a pass for missing a nailed on goal which he contrived to head into the ground rather than forward.

Last edited:
It sucks to lose to fudging West ham at home, but we're still in a good position. Semi up next. Hoping we're gonna step it up a few notches.

I think you are underestimating how tricky Andersen is. Trippier would have been rinsed, KWP and Aurier would probably have given away a penalty. I don't think Foyth is a worst option than any of those.

I’ll go further. He’s the best option and I think Aurier is ok.

Back