• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

5:06 Some fvckers kicked a seat out already. Bloody hoolies! Can't have anything :rolleyes:

On the opening game... you heard it here first, it's nailed on to be Brighton. Ease us in and it's "Clipboard".

Plus I've booked Barcelona for that weekend :mad:

Well I have booked a holiday for May 3rd to Turkey which initially was going to be 7 days. But plonker here saw that 9 days was only £50 more so without checking the calendar I booked it.

I am now going to miss Everton at Home last game of the season where Lloris will be lifting the Premier League trophy and be part of the pitch invasion. Coming home that evening. Gutted.

Well I have booked a holiday for May 3rd to Turkey which initially was going to be 7 days. But plonker here saw that 9 days was only £50 more so without checking the calendar I booked it.

I am now going to miss Everton at Home last game of the season where Lloris will be lifting the Premier League trophy and be part of the pitch invasion. Coming home that evening. Gutted.

You were going to miss it anyway, though, weren't you? :p sorry.

As your pitch invasion would have been at half time the game would have been abandoned and Everton awarded a 3 nil win costing us the title...everything happens for a reason!

Surely you'll only stay in Turkey 4.5 days anyway?

Not sure if posted already but my brother said we have already put the beer prices up to £4.50 from £4.

Apparently Amstel was £4 at the south stand familiarisation event and in chris cowlins recent video they are now £4.50.

Anyone know if this is correct?
Perhaps the price will be £4 for Spurs games but able to be priced differently for non Spurs events? Would make sense IMO.

Back