• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2018/19 Premier League Thread

Switched off after Liverpool scored (which undoubtedly played a big part in the turnaround) and only just seen a gif of the second offside. That's diabolical.

Nice result. Still think grips to City, Chelsea and Anfield takes us out of the race but nice to dream.

I’ve only seen two minutes of him but is Ashley Cole as inarticulate as his chavvy namesake Joe?

“...and do you know what? For the Liverpool people, I think it’d be fantastic if they did win it. Emirates Marketing Project have won a few!”

Will players STFU about which team they want to win the league!!

Great result. Actually felt bad for West Ham, the 2 offsides not given were shocking.

Enjoyed seeing Klopp talking so seriously about pressure at this early stage. There’s still 13 games (a third of a season) to go, will mentally burn them out if every second the title is at stake in their minds.

Btw, someone compared Klopp to Jose earlier. Klopp is way more of a qunt.

Great result. Actually felt bad for West Ham, the 2 offsides not given were shocking.

Enjoyed seeing Klopp talking so seriously about pressure at this early stage. There’s still 13 games (a third of a season) to go, will mentally burn them out if every second the title is at stake in their minds.

Btw, someone compared Klopp to Jose earlier. Klopp is way more of a qunt.

That's the thing about Klopp's personality .. it may motivate and bump some people up, I just can't see it keeping a team calm and composed over months of relentless pressure to come.

Pool and jammy decisions ...

Just done a league predictor, and I think the title will be close between Pool and City, with us comfortably in third, but about 7-10 points off the top. Man U fourth, 4-7 points behind.

Incidently, some joker behind this website, has substituted our club badge with someone picking up brick!

I think they are just really bad. Really phucking awful!

Honestly I think how bad they were goes beyond "they are just really bad". That was a corrupt performance.

mane pushes the player off the pitch then demands the ball back quickly as he knows there will be an opportunity to con a free kick when the player comes after him!

Thats why I posted! In the space of 5 seconds he literally pushes a player off the pitch, picks up the ball then dives because its easier than trying to play.... and the fudging ref gave him the free kick!

It was never a free kick and Fredericks was absolutely right to feel aggrieved.

Anderson is annoying me.

i can see he has quality, he really drives them on, great technique - clearly (technically at least) their best player, but...

...what does he do?

After all the flash theres no bang! I dont know, maybe he is one of those Poch like buys that takes a while to settle and produce, but all in all I thought he was all show but actually did very little.

Fabianski been decent tonight.

Has been decent for a while now, did well at Swansea and has stepped up at Spam

Snodgrass is such a phucking pub player.

Its irrational (I think), I dont deny, but something about the mere mention of him agitates me.

I really cant explain it, its like the idea of Snodgrass as a premiership footballer is offensive or something...

Just done a league predictor, and I think the title will be close between Pool and City, with us comfortably in third, but about 7-10 points off the top. Man U fourth, 4-7 points behind.

Incidently, some joker behind this website, has substituted our club badge with someone picking up brick!

Logic would agree with that, not sure that is how the game works in real life

Logic would agree with that, not sure that is how the game works in real life
True. That's based on the results you'd expect, and points will be dropped here and there. What I think it does say though, is we will need to get a result at both Pool and City if we have any chance of the title (I put them down as losses), and in any case we've got a good chance of finishing no lower than third.

True. That's based on the results you'd expect, and points will be dropped here and there. What I think it does say though, is we will need to get a result at both Pool and City if we have any chance of the title (I put them down as losses), and in any case we've got a good chance of finishing no lower than third.
Yeah. Like the first time we qualified for CL and needed some big results to do so.

The way I see it, we need to get results at both Anfield and the Etihad if we want to be champions. Forget the points lost already, the Wolves and Watford defeats - those things happen in the course of a season. But if we stand up against our title rivals, we'll deserve something from this title race.

Back