• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham v Wolves

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Expecting a tougher game today. No one will take chances versus us. Unless Wolves want an open game in which case ....

I can see our team so concentrated in keeping the pace and having a huge believe that they can deliver. Our present position will be a huge motivation for our heroes to continue with the progess obtained under our great Poch! Onwards and upwards. COYS.

The collective superstitious ocd on here is fantastic. It's piling up at the moment. :p
My mates want to meet at the Railway in West Hampstead but I am reticent as I think we’ve always lost when we’ve been there before!!

Oh there’s an event at the box park after which was on an email I usually wouldn’t read. Register here:

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/spurs-fans-new-year-bash-tickets-53871321573

The event will take place at the new Boxpark on Olympic Way from 5pm for fans to head there straight after the final whistle of our 3pm kick off.

Guests can enjoy a set from world-famous DJ and Spurs fan Brandon Block along with appearances from Spurs legends.

Tickets are available to home match ticket holders only – they are free but limited and on a first-come-first-served basis, so please register to secure your place now.

I just have a feeling Liverpool will drop 2 points today, so this is a must win.

No pressure.

COYS!

We have won our last 5 league matches. We have to continue winning to stay in the top 3 race. It won't be easy against Wolves as they have drawn with Arsenal, ManCity, ManU and have beaten Chelsea. We have good record against Wolves, winning 3 and drawing 2 of our last 5 matches against them. Remember, they almost caused us troubles when we beat them 3-2 away earlier in the season despite us leading 3-0 at one point. So, we have to treat them with respect and avoid getting complacent against them. Let's hope we will get another comfortable win to continue our winning run.

We did well to thrash Bournemouth despite making chances. Not sure if we will make too many changes for this match. Kane needs to continue scoring to stay in touch in the top scorers race. It has been a year since Kane scored a hattrick. Remember, Kane had scored 18 league goals by December last year but only has 12 goals so far this season. Wish Kane will be fired up and get a hattrick in this match. It will really help him in his bid to become top goal scorer in the league again. Apart from Kane, it will help us if Son can continue his recent goal scoring run. Not sure if Alli will be fit for this match but maybe he will be rested. Eriksen too has been in good form but needs to score more goals. Moura scored against Bournemouth but I think Lamela deserves to start after not playing much lately. After all, we need Lamela to regain his early season form when he scored 4 league goals.

Our midfield have been decent in recent matches. But we need to control the midfield more. Bournemouth created too many chances against us. We need Winks and Sissoko to occupy the midfield more to stop Wolves. Sissoko has been working hard in all the matches but still needs to improve his finishing. It will help us greatly if we can have players like Sissoko and Winks score more goals from midfield. Wish Nkoudou can get involved in this match as he has not played so far this season.

Our defence kept the clean sheet against Bournemouth but we really rode our luck. Bournemouth could have easily scored 3 or 4 goals against us. This shows we need to be more alert against all the teams. Wish Vertonghen can come back soon. Without him, we have to partner Alderweireld with either Sanchez or Foyth who are both tend to make mistakes. Won't mind if Davies plays with Alderweireld in defence as he did well recently. Hope Lloris and our defence will be fully alert and help us keep the clean sheet.

It is surprising that we have moved above ManCity into 2nd place now. Since we are in 2nd place, we need to work hard to put pressure on Liverpool who are in 1st place. To do that, we have to go on a long winning run. Let's hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to beat Wolves and move closer to the first place in the league.

Last edited:
Everybody dance now!

Wolves won't make it easy for us. In fact, can see them concentrating on defending against us. We need to be clinical and ruthless in front of goal. We need to get an early goal to help us settle down and then go for more goals to kill the game off. Let's hope we will put up a convincing performance and get another comfortable win to stay in the top 3 race.

We will win today. Let's see if Liverpool feel any pressure having their lead cut in half before their game against Arsenal.

The things you learn on the internet...like that custard was a "thing"....personally I stick to having it on my pudding, but each to his own.............

The things you learn on the internet...like that custard was a "thing"....personally I stick to having it on my pudding, but each to his own.............

"Pudding"

wink-nudge.jpg

This was a strange comment to see on a Wolves forum:

“Looking forward for this. Lets put a stop to the Tottenham winning league Sky bull****. Will they beat us today? Will they ****”

Sky say Tottenham winning the league???! Really? Maybe they have different Sky regional news in the Black Country!!!

I think we enjoy the pressure more now.

But if we do drop points today or any other day, let’s not go overboard.

Wolves have beaten Chelsea and drawn with City. They aren’t dross like most of the bottom half of the league.

Will happily take a 1-0 or 2-1 today. Gave us a hell of a game up there, and will be just as tough today. A win of any sort is all that matters today

Back